My Amazon Prime login Member account. Here we are going to show you how to sign in to access our Amazon Prime video library in order to shop for videos and more. We shall also show you how to sign out to connect your device to a different account.
You are already aware that Amazon Prime subscribers can get access to a number of benefits when they shop online. But the issue most times is how do you log in to your Amazon Prime account to watch Prime video.
Amazon Prime Sign In Member Benefits
If you sign up for Amazon Prime account, you can enjoy a number of benefits, including next-day delivery on your items and access to Amazon Prime video.
Also, Amazon Prime video has a huge number of TV shows and movies that you can stream instantly to your TV, phone or tablet to watch on the go once you log in to Amazon Prime member account.
Of course, you know that Prime is subscription-based, so you will need to buy a membership to enjoy the benefits. Now, let us take you through on how to access Amazon Prime login member page.
Amazon Prime Login Member Account
To sign in to your Amazon.com Prime video account, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the official Amazon prime login page at https://www.amazon.com/account
- Enter your Email (phone for mobile accounts) in the first field.
- Enter your Amazon prime login password in the second field.
- Tick the “Keep me signed in” box if you want your computer to remember your login details.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
NOTE: Some devices don’t feature Amazon Prime member sign-in option. Instead, you’re prompted to use a registration code to connect Prime Video to your Amazon account. The on-screen instructions guide you through the process.
How to Sign Out Amazon Prime Video Account
Signing out removes access to your Amazon Prime Video Library, and Prime Video titles on the device. You can sign in again using the on-screen prompts that appear, or from your device’s Settings menu.
To sign out from the Prime Video website:
- Go to your Amazon Prime Video Settings – Your Devices.
- Find your device under Your Devices.
- Click the Deregister option next to it.
How to Sign Out Amazon Prime Video App for iOS:
- Go to Settings .
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Sign Out.
To sign out from Amazon Prime Video app for Android:
- Open the Menu Menu Button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Signed in as “Account Name.”
- Tap Sign out.
How to Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership
If you decide to end your Amazon Prime membership before the free trial is over, or you’ve had it for a while and decide you don’t want it anymore, you can cancel at any time.
- Open Safari and navigate to Amazon.com from your iPhone, iPad, or computer.
- Sign into your account.
- Select Hello. Sign in Your Account in the upper right side of Amazon.com’s Home page.
- Enter the email and password associated with your standard Amazon account.
- Select Hello. ‘YOUR NAME‘ Your Account in the upper right side of Amazon.com’s Home page.
- Select Your Prime Membership from the dropdown menu.
- Select Do Not Continue or End Membership from the list of options on the left side of the web page.
- On the next screen, when prompted, select Do Not Continue or End Membership.
Most streaming devices include a sign-out option within the Prime Video app. If you have a further question on how to access your Amazon Prime login Member Account, use the comment section below to drop your question.