AOL Email Login at www.aol.com webmail sign in page. In this article, we are going to focus on how to sign in to Aol email account using your mobile phone or laptop computer in order to send and receive mails from your friends and family anywhere in the world.
However, before we go ahead to showing you how to login to your AOL email account, there is need that we try first to have a look at some of the basic facts about AOL webmail.
About AOL Email Sign In Page
AOL mail is a division of Verizon Communications and a web-based email service provided by AOL. It is an attractive option for keeping in touch with friends and family, so if you don’t have an account yet, we are going to show you how to create an AOL email account.
AOL mail is also known as AOL Instant Messenger Mail and can be used by visiting the link mail.aol.com online. Before now AOL was providing the paid services to their customers but now you can use AOL web-based services for free.
You can also download AOL desktop in order to use the built-in email program. AOL webmail remains one of the best and search engine you can ever think of.
AOL Mail Features – Mail.aol.com Login Features
- The email attachment limit is minimum 25 MB.
- AOL supports POP3, SMTP and IMAP protocols to send or receive the emails.
- It can be linked to other email accounts provided by other service providers to you like Gmail, Yahoo etc.
- AOL provides Spam and Virus protection.
- It provides spell checker which helps you check the wrong spelling while typing an email.
- It offers several domains like @aol.com, @love.com, @ygm.com, @games.com, and @wow.com etc.
- It allows you to un-send the email, which has been sent to other AOL mailbox.
- After login, AOL supports HTTPS/SSL.
- AOL disables the embedded links within the emails and allows only the user to activate them.
Just like we have Google Mail, Yahoo Mail and Microsoft email, same thing applies to aol. If you are looking for the best search engine to create email, then you have to check out aol.com.
How to Sign In to AOL Webmail – AOL Email Login
- Open your browser, visit https://mail.aol.com login screen.
- Now enter your username which has been assigned by the AOL Team at the time account creation.
- You can also enter your email id instead of username while signing in to your AOL account.
- Now click Next
- In the next window, enter your password and and then click “Sign In” button.
How to Create AOL Mail Account – AOL Sign Up Mail
If you don’t have an AOL account yet and may want to create one, follow the simple steps below to sign up for an AOL email account.
- First of all, open your web browser which you commonly use on your system.
- Now type mail.aol.com at the top of the address bar and press enter to go to AOL Mail page.
- You now need to click on “Create Account” button.
- Type all your details including your name, email id and password etc, and then click Continue.
- Now open your mailbox and open the mail received from the AOL Team with the confirmation or verification link to verify your account.
- After verifying your information, you can start using your email.
By following the step-by-step procedure given above, you will easily be able to create your AOL mail account. An AOL username will be assigned to you which you will be using any time you want to sign in to AOL email login page to check for new messages.