Centrelink Account Login – centrelink.gov.au Account Sign Up
Centrelink Account Login – Learn how to login Centrelink account online with your username and password easily with Centrelink login steps. If you don’t have Centrelink account, sign up or register first to get your Centrelink login details. Read Details Below
Centrelink is an online platform established by the Australian government under the administration of Department of Human services and it is one of the safe ways for using the government services. Now, it has been upgrading its account to myGov.
It offers services like reporting income, submits a claim, receives payment, submits and receives documents and many other government services for most categories of people like unemployed, families, students, parents, people with disabilities, Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultures and groups
We are going to start with how to create Centrelink account online and then proceed to Centrelink login after which we shall talk about how to reset your password and username if lost.
How to Create Centrelink Account online- Centrelink Account Sign Up
Follow the guide below to create your Centrelink account now;
- Go to the Centrelink official website @centrelink.gov.au.
- Click on the “Register Now” button. You will have three options for registration, choose the best options for you.
- If you have Centrelink Reference Number(CRN), it will be easy for your registration, but if you don’t have, then you have to select the other options.
- You can also find your Centrelink reference number in the letters or cards that you have received from the Centrelink.
- Those who have CRN you can just enter your CRN in the first options and Click Continue.
- After that, follow the instruction carefully.
- If you don’t have your CRN number, then you can choose your last option and click.
- You can also visit the nearby service center to get your CRN no. You have to provide your details first.
- After that Click on continue to proceed and follow the remaining instructions carefully.
Centrelink Account login
To sign into Centrelink follow this step by step below
- Visit https://www.centrelink.gov.au/Login
- Enter your Customer Access Number (CAN) in the first section and then enter your password.
- Click on the Next to proceed and follow the steps accordingly.
- If your Customer access number and password are correct; your account will open.
How to Reset or Recover Centrelink Account Login Password or Username
Here are the simple steps you should follow if you have forgotten your password;
◾Proceed to Centrelink Login Page
◾Click on I have forgotten my password.
◾Then, a password reset page will open.
◾Centrelink login CAN customer access number.
◾Enter your CRN no. and click
◾Now, you will be asked some of the security questions you have set up earlier at the time of registration.
◾Give the correct answers, and you will be able to reset your password.
We hope that this was found helpful, Feel free to ask questions about Centrelink Account Login – centrelink.gov.au Account Sign Up on the comment box below