Centurylink Login Email account. Though your CenturyLink homepage gives you the choice of whether you want to stay signed in to your homepage or stay signed in to your CenturyLink email inbox or automatically log out when you leave the site.
But here we are going to show you how to login to your CenturyLink webmail account using your mobile phone or a computer device. However, before then, we shall first try to give you some basic information about CenturyLink, Inc.
About CenturyLink Webmail Sign In Page
CenturyLink, Inc. is an American telecommunications company, headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, that provides communications and data services to residential, business, governmental, and wholesale customers in 37 states.
A recent report has shown that Century link email is one of the best and safest email services in the Internet. With centurylink email you are sure of having a safer email delivery without having the problem of someone else compromising with your login details.
Centurylink Login Email Account
To log in to your Centurylink email account each time, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your homepage.
- Select the “Email Settings” option in the My CenturyLink drop-down at the top of your homepage, or click here to be taken directly.
- Click [Edit] next to email address you wish to update
- In the Security column, choose “Restricted Privacy/Security” and click [Save].
That was how simple it is to sign in to your Century link email account, now if you don’t have an account with the yet, follow the steps below to sign up for an account.
Centurylink Email Sign Up – Centurylink.net
Before we can proceed to login, let us first complete century link registration. Here is how to create centurylink account.
- First go to https://centurylink.net
- Click on Email at the home page
- Click create account
- Tap Next
- Enter your telephone Number and Continue.
- Proceed to complete other details needed for the registration.
If you have any question on Centurylink Login Email process, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.