With Discount Tire Credit Card Login details one can manage their Discount Tire Credit Card using the online portal offered by Synchrony Bank. All you need to do is to activate/ register your card and log in to the online account to view transactions, make payments and contact support. On this page, we have a written step on how you can manage your credit card online.
With Discount Tire Credit Card you can save a lot of money on your next tire change at any Discount Tire store. Using the card one can up to 12 months of deferred interest payment option along with a special discount on the tires. The card can be used at all the stores which are part of the Car Care One network.
Discount Tire Credit Card Registration /Activation
Registering your card is the first thing that you need to do when you receive your Discount Tire credit card. Follow the steps below for easy registration
- Go to the Official Activation Page Here
- Click on the “Your account” button on the upper-right section of the screen.
- Tap on the “Register” button.
- On the next page, fill in your personal details: your Credit Card Number, last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN) and your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- You will be given the option to set your account username and password.
- If you have followed the above steps properly, your account and card would be successfully registered.
Discount Tire Credit Card Login
In order to access your credit card account, you need to follow the simple steps listed below:
- Visit the Discount Tire Credit Card Sign in page HERE.
- Enter your “User Name” and “Password” in the spaces provided.
- Click on the “Secure Login” button.
Forgot User ID/Password
If you have forgotten your User ID / Password, no problem, just follow these steps listed below to recover them:
- Go to the card Sign In page.
- Click on ‘Find username‘.
- Fill in your credit card number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Continue‘ button.
- Your User ID will be sent to the registered e-mail ID. So, check your e-mail inbox for more information.
- Open card accounts page HERE
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on ‘Reset password‘ link below the “Secure Login” button.
- On the next page, fill in your username, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and your date of birth.
Click on the ‘Continue‘ button.
- Finally, answer the security questions of your account which you had set while creating your account.
Upon successful verification, you will be given the option to set a new password for your account.
Report Lost / Stolen Card
If your card has been lost or has been stolen, you have to call 1866-396-8254. The customer care executives will deactivate your old one. A new one would be issued for you and will be sent to your registered postal address.
Discount Tire Credit Card Bill Payment
Several ways to make Discount Tire credit card bills payments. We have mapped out the various ways you can do this so that you can go through them.
Online Bill Payment:
- You will need to login to your credit card account.
- Look for the credit card ‘Bills and Payment’ section.
- Enter your due amount, proceed with the payment and complete your payment.
- You will be notified once your payment has been carried out via the phone or e-mail.
By Mail Payment:
You can send your checks or money orders to the following address:
P.O. Box 105972
Atlanta, GA 30348-5972
Over the Phone:
Your credit card bill can also be paid over a phone call. Call 1866-396-8254 and follow the Interactive Voice Response (IVR). You might be charged a small fee if you are using this method.
Over the Counter:
You can also pay your card bill at any Synchrony bank branch. Use this link to locate the closest one near you. Walk into the nearest branch and contact the support desk.
Discount Credit Card Customer Support
Synchrony Financial, P.O. Box 960061, Orlando, FL 32896-0061
P.O. Box 105972
Atlanta, GA 30348-5972
Ask any questions about Discount Tire Credit Card Login -Discount Tire Credit Card Bill Payment on the comment box below