ebtEDGE Card Login to check your EBT food stamp balance. So this article is primarily how to login to www.ebtEDGE.com and check your EBT Card balance and transaction history. But in case you are not familiar with EBT Edge, we shall first have a look at what is all about.
Already as an ebtEDGE Cardholder, you are aware of the fact that EBT has an online portal designed to help you access your ebtEDGE Cardholder account when you login EBT Card online. To login to your ebtEDGE account, this post is here to give you the simple guideline.
When you sign in to EBT Cardholder login page, you can easily access your account online with your ebtEDGE login details. The whole process is simple, easy and secured. But like we said above before we proceed to show you how to log in to your EBT card account, let’s look at what EBT is all about.
ebtEDGE Login Page
EBT card which stands for Electronic Benefits Transfer Card is a card issued by the State Government to the Low-income individuals and families. Once your benefit has been approved, you will be issued an EBT Card. With EBT card, you can buy food.
The Electronic benefit transfer (EBT) is an electronic system that allows state welfare departments to issue benefits via a magnetically encoded payment card, used in the United States. The average monthly EBT payout is $125 per participant.
READ ALSO: tHow to Login to Your JCPenny Credit Card Account
Once you log in ebtEDGE Card account, you can view your transaction, check the balance of Electronic benefit transfer account and many more. Now without wasting time, let us walk you through on how to complete your ebtEDGE Card login process.
ebtEDGE Card Login Guideline
Below is the simple guideline on how to log into ebtEDGE account and check your EBT card balance online.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: http://www.ebtedge.com/
- In the new page that opens, select the option ‘Cardholder’ Login.
- On the new page, enter in your 16 digit EBT Card Number in the space provided.
- Click ‘Login’ to sign in to your EBT EDGE Card account.
- If you can’t remember the password associated with your account, simply click the ‘Trouble Logging in?
If you face any issues while logging in, you can also contact EBT Customer Support or use the comment section below this article for help.
ebtEDGE Cardholder Login on Mobile Phone
If you want to use a mobile phone to log in to your ebtEDGE card, follow the simple steps below.
- On your mobile web browser, visit www.ebtedge.com
- Locate the Login options on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on your ebtEDGE Account User type
- Skip next 3 steps if your login is not as an account holder
- Input the number on the front of your card into the first space “EBT Card”
- Select the “Login” button
- Input your personal identification number (PIN) into the second space “PIN”
- Select the “Login” button
- Input your User ID in the first space provided
- Input your ebtEDGE Login password in the second space provided
- Finally, click on the “Login” button
That was how simple it is to log in to your EBT card account using your mobile phone.
Check www.ebtedge.com Account Balance
You are aware already that before you login to your ebtEDGE Account to check your EBT card balance, you will need to become a cardholder.
You can do this by visiting the closest EBT Location to you and purchasing a card, after which you follow the steps above to login to your EBT card and view your balance. In case you face any ebtEDGE card login problem(s), contact the customer support.
EBT Edge Customer Service Number
If you need help login into EBT Edge card account, call the customer service number for your state below. Scroll down to identify your state and call the number specific to your state’s specific EBT program (whether it’s Food stamps or WIC).
If you can get through any of the above ebtEDGE Card Login support lines, you can use the comment section below to give us your feedback.