How to Lock Facebook Profile – Facebook lock down user profile is easy and simple to carry out if you can go through this page. In this page, we are going to show you how to block Facebook user Profile to avoid people going through it without your permission. Read through the details.
Facebook User Profile
Facebook User Profile is your personal profile on your Facebook page that contains all your personal details on Facebook. Before sending out a friend request or accepting one of a user you don’t know in person, you can go through the person’s profile and check out all you want to know about him/her. One Facebook User Profile,
You can find all the following belonging to the user:
- Profile Photo
- Cover Photo
- And lots more.
Each of these contains lots of details about a user and helps connect users together based on autosuggestion (depending on the things they have in common).
Facebook Profile Link
Instead of sending people your username to check you out on Facebook, you can simply send them your profile link. To get your Facebook Profile Link, it is easy you use the Facebook Desktop Site.
How to get your profile link on Facebook:
- Log in your Facebook Account using a web browser
- Navigate your way to your Facebook Profile or that of the person you want
- Get to the URL bar and copy the link
- You can save the link in your notepad and send it to anyone if requested for.
Facebook Profile Lock – How to Lock Facebook Profile
It is very possible to lock your Facebook Profile for security reasons. Not everyone would buy the idea of other users going through their Facebook Profile. Although, it is possible to check out who viewed your profile if you don’t want people spying on you without your permission, follow these steps to lock your Facebook Profile:
- Go to the official Facebook website HERE
- Log in your Facebook Account using your login details
- Click on your Profile Page
- Click the Lock Icon at the top right of your profile page
- Some drop downs will display
- Set who can see your stuff for friends
- Finally, go on your Facebook Profile Settings and check it private so it doesn’t become public.
In case you encountered any difficulties onHow to Lock Facebook User Profile – www.Facebook.com, use the comment section below to reach us. kindly share this post to your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram.