Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 – The Nigerian Government has just approved for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019. The approval was given between May 9, 2019, according to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). The government says the Federal Fire Service will recruit 2,200 new officers will Nigeria Prisons service will recruit about 7475 new officers.
This article aims at reminding you to get prepared for the recruitment. All you to do is to read this carefully and be acquainted with the positions and Requirement available in this Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019. And you will be the first person to know when the Recruitment starts proper.
Available Positions & Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
i). Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii). Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
- INSPECTORATE CADRE.
i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii). Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwives (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii). Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
- ASSISTANT CADRE.
i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii). Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
General Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
Applicants must be;
- Nigerians by birth
- Possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. (Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment)
- Fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Free from drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Academic Qualifications for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or Click Here, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
Note the following:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Candidates should note the application is absolutely free. No fee is required for online application, test or interview. Report anybody that demands money from you.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Closing Date: The application portal will close after three weeks of the announcement. Do well to reach for an update so that you will be among the first to apply.
For more updated information at the right time about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019, kindly indicate with your email and phone number. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.