FG Sacked 2525 N -power Beneficiaries – How To Check List of 2525 Sacked N-Power Beneficiaries is necessary to enable each N-Power Beneficiary to know his or her fate. For it is no longer rumors that FG Sacked 2525 N -power Beneficiaries. Details Below.
Federal Government of Nigeria FG Sacked 2525 N -power Beneficiaries as a result of acts of indiscipline and absenteeism from PPA. NSIP spokesman Justice Bibiye said the beneficiaries were dismissed for absconding duties at their places of primary assignment (PPA) for a long time.
The 2,525 N-Power beneficiaries approved by FG for disengagement absconded from their primary place of assignment. “The Federal team has continued to encourage feedback from the states from existing monitors, whistleblowers and members of the public through its existing call center and has acted swiftly by initially placing such beneficiaries on suspension for a period of 45 days.
How To Check List of 2525 Sacked N-Power Beneficiaries
It is very important to check the list in order to know if you are safe or not. Some hackers use to login your account to the wicked you by clicking on the resign button although that will only be possible with your registered Phone number. “I pray it is not your portion”
Follow this guideline to check the List of 2525 Sacked N-Power Beneficiaries
- Visit the NPVN Portal HERE.
- Login with your details.
- Click on your profile picture.
- A new page will open displaying your profile status.
- If your status read Enrolled you are free. But if you have been disengaged, you will see Resigned or Absconded in your status.
- If you happen to be one of the victims, do not worry for you can retrieve your status. Let us know in the comment box below
Npower Team has warned you not to reveal your login details to anyone. Please you can do it by youself or give it to trusted fellow.
N-Power had warned that acts of dereliction of duty, indolence, absenteeism, and indiscipline on the part of volunteers would continue to be dealt with decisively and in line with the rules of engagement.
What Enrolled N-Power Beneficiaries Must Do To Avoid Sack
- Always abide by N-Power rules of engagement.
- Avoid the act of absenteeism.
- Attend your (PPA) Primary Place of Assignment regularly and make sure you don’t miss clearance by the monitoring team
“N-Power said Beneficiaries must understand that N-Power is not a charity program and, therefore, everyone captured under the scheme is expected to justify his/her engagement by demonstrating diligence, hard work and commitment to duty at their PPAs.
For any question about FG Sacked 2525 N-power Beneficiaries: How To Check List of 2525 Sacked N-Power Beneficiaries, use the comment box below.