Gmail Login- Users of Gmail account should log in into their account when they possess Gmail Login details. You can sign up Gmail in case you haven’t had an account. And It really easy to sign up for a new Gmail account. After that, you will have a username and a password, then you can sign in to Gmail.com.
Gmail Sign in Steps
If you aren’t really sure how to login Gmail – you don’t need to worry, we will show you step by step how to sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Gmail firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here for quick access.
- Then, you can see the interface where you can enter your email address and password.
- Please enter your email address in the first line of the interface, you must use the email address you have selected during the creating of your account.
- Enter the password you have used at your registration on the second page.
- Please make sure that you enter the right password that belongs to the entered e-mail address.
Are you sure that you’ve entered both your e-mail address and password?
- Then click the blue Sign in button.
- Congratulations, you have now successfully signed in to your account. It’s really easy to log in to Gmail account, isn’t it?
You can use 2-step verification so that your Gmail account will be better secured.
- When logging in, you can also choose whether Google needs to remember your password for you or not.
- If you choose yes, it will automatically save your password, and you don’t have to enter it again when you visit your e-mail the next times.
- This helps you not have to remember your password. However, if other people are also using your computer, they will easily login your account.
- Therefore, be careful when letting Google remember your Gmail.com password to avoid hacking.
Gmail Login Multiple Accounts
When you have multiple accounts, it is sometimes difficult for you to log into all of them at the same time. Gmail allows a person to register multiple accounts. However, in a normal way, you can simply log into a Gmail account on the web browser which you are using.
However, when having many accounts, they’ll find it difficult to log in to check e-mail on multiple accounts at the same time, maybe you’ll have to sign out and then back in again many times, or even to install multiple browsers simultaneously, each browser for each Gmail account, which is quite uncomfortable.
We are going to introduce you on how to register as well as sign in multiple Gmail accounts at once in the same browser.
Note that if you haven’t had a Gmail account, please visit this link and register Gmail as introductions:
Procedure 1: Log into 2 Gmail accounts using incognito mode
- Using your browser’s built-in incognito combined with private-browsing mode can help you to log in 2 Gmail accounts at the same time.
- With Google Chrome browser, you can enter incognito mode by opening the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + N
- With Safari Mac OS, you can press UP ARROW + COMMAND + N
- With Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer browser, you can enter incognito mode by opening the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + P
Procedure 2: Log in to multiple Gmail accounts using many different Web browsers
With each web browser opened, you can sign in a Gmail account, so, the more web browsers you have, the more Gmail accounts you can sign in.
Below are some of the most popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Knock Knock
- Internet Explorer
- Opera Mini
Procedure 3: Sign in multiple Gmail accounts in the same browser
- At the first place, you see a sign in symbol
- After successfully signing in,
- Click on the account’s symbol at the top right corner,
- Then you’ll see the box containing your account information such as name, email address, logo,…
- Now, look at the bottom of that box and you’ll see Add account
- Click on that item and you’ll be able to sign in to other Gmail accounts.
During using Gmail, if you want to switch to any other e-mail, click on the symbol of your account so that Gmail will show you a list of Gmail accounts you’ve signed in.
Choose the email you want to sign in and Gmail will automatically sign in to that one. So, from now on, you can use multiple Gmail account in the same browser without having to sign out and back in again for many times.
Gmail sign in problem
If you have a strong password (or just a very bad memory), you can forget your password anytime. Don’t worry! Gmail will help you recover a password. Gmail provided a password recovery service, which makes it possible to reset your password in just a few seconds. You can follow the steps to reset your Gmail password now.
How to recover Gmail Login Password
- Access to the following URL: https://accounts.google.com
- Click on the line “Need help?” as shown below.
- Gmail will ask you to choose one of the incident logins that you encountered.
- Click on the circle next to the line “I don’t know my password”
- Click Continue.
- This time there will be a message containing a confirmation code of 6 numbers sent to your phone.
- Enter this code in the box “Enter that code here”
- Tap Next (If you have not received a message containing a confirmation code, retry by clicking on below of the button Continued)
- You’ll be taken to the “Gmail password reset” window (new password must be at least 8 characters). Having entered a new password,
- Click Reset Password.
- Notification of successfully reset Gmail password appears.
Note: Can’t access this recovery option? Verify your identity by answering multiple questions about your account.
How to Set Up and Use a Recovery Email Address
To Setup, a recovery email address, use recovery email to secure your Gmail account. You can use this secondary email to sign in Gmail, Reset password and perform many other tasks.
The establishment of alternative and recovery email is one of the security settings that you can not ignore to keep your Gmail account secure and log in, but you are encouraged to follow the instructions step by step to remember them easier.