Google Drive Login -In this article, We will be teaching you how to Create Google Drive account if you do not have any and also how to do Google Drive Login so as to access, store and retrieve your information stored in Google Drive.
Google Drive Account Meaning
Google Drive Account is one of the most secure cloud storage platforms where you can store and access your data easily anytime and anywhere. It is one of the easiest and secure ways to keep your data secure. This cloud storage is provided by Google. Google provided 15 GB storage free to its user where they can store their photos, files, stories, designs, videos, recordings, and anything.
This Google Drive can be accessed through smartphones, tablets or desktops. Note that to use or have access to Google Drive, you are required to have a Google Account which is called Gmail Account.
Google Drive Benefits
With Google Drive you can do the following things listed here:
- Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
- Safely store and access your files anywhere in the world.
- Easily search for your files by name and content.
- Share files and folders with others.
- You can see and track your file details and activity.
- View your files offline.
- Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
Google Drive Login
If you do not have a Gmail Account kindly Open Here To Create Now
But if you have a Gmail Account, simply follow these steps and continue your Google Drive Login.
- Go to the Google Login Page @ www.google.com.
- Click on the “Sign In” button at the right corner of the Home page
- Enter the email address which you used to create a Gmail Account
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your password and click on sign in.
- Now, your Google account will get signed in.
- After you are signed in, Click on the Google apps logo as shown in the figure which is at the top right corner.
- Then Click on Google Drive as shown in the image above.
- Your Google drive account will open Immediately.
- You can create your new folder by clicking on New which is at the left side.
- My drive is the section where your data will be available.
- When your free 15 GB storage is full, you can upgrade your plan get more space by clicking on upgrade storage which is on the bottom of the left side.
- Then, choose your plan accordingly.
Hope this article was helpful? Feel free to make use of the comment box if you have questions or contributions about Google Drive Login | How To Use Google Drive Account.