Guides to Upload 360 Photo on Facebook – Getting Started with Facebook 360 Photos is amazing and what interesting. 360 Photos on Facebook have the power to connect people around the world, helping us share uplifting moments and endure difficult times, and everything in between. This article guides to Upload 360 Photo on Facebook will help you to achieve your aim if you are looking for a way to start uploading 360 Photos on Facebook.
360 Photos are also one of the ways that publishers, public figures, and other partners can share their perspective with people on Facebook. As content in News Feed gets more and more immersive, Facebook is excited to introduce an update that gives you a new way to engage your audience.
Check Out ==> How to Create 360 Photos
- Choose a place or moment that inspires you
Place yourself at the center of the experience and capture a panoramic photo using your phone or a 360 photo using a 360 camera.
Upload the photo the same way you would a regular photo. Immerse your friends in the experience by sharing to your Timeline and including a fun caption.
- Explore the world around you through 360 photos
Transport yourself to somewhere new – onto the red carpet, into a stadium or to a party surrounded by friends.
- Rethinking 360 Photos for Publishers
Place your followers in the center of the action, ensuring there’s something to see and experience at every angle.
Create a story with your photo that encourages your followers to explore the full 360 degrees.
Use one of our Photoshop templates to create 360 photos that engage and surprise your followers!
Check Out ==> some popular cameras that take 360 photos
Guides to Upload 360 Photo on Facebook
1. On the Web:
- Login to your Facebook Account
- Click Photo/Video at the top of the News Feed or your Timeline.
- Select a photo.
- Share it to your desired audience.
- Look around in your photo by clicking and dragging it to where necessary.
2. On the Mobile Phone:
Tap on the What’s on your mind? box at the top of the News Feed or your Timeline.
You can upload a 360 photo the same way you’d upload any other photo.
To change the starting view of a 360 photo:
- Click and drag on your photo to change the starting view
- Click Save
- Keep in mind that if you upload a panorama that’s wider than 100 degrees, it may automatically be converted to a 360 photo. To disable a 360 photo:
- Hover over in the bottom right corner
- Click to uncheck the box next to Display this as a 360 photo
- Click Save
When you upload and share your photo to Facebook, Facebook will convert it to a fully immersive 360 photo. People on Facebook will be able to identify 360 photos in the News Feed by the compass icon on the right-hand side of the photo.
Let us hear your reactions in the comment box below about Guides to Upload 360 Photo on Facebook