How to Post on Facebook Using Desktop – Do you find it difficult to Post on Facebook Using Desktop? No cause for alarm for this post will solve your issues once and for all. It is simple!. Carefully read and follow the instructions below
How to Post on Facebook Using Desktop
Follow the steps below on How to Post on Facebook Using Desktop
Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you’re logged in.
If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
Go to the Page Where You Want to Post.
Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page – You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- A friend’s page – Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend’s name, click their name, then click their profile image.
- A group – Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab and then click the group you want to go to.
Click the Post Box
This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you’re posting to a friend’s page or a group page, you’ll find the post box below the cover photo.
Add/Write Text to Your Post
Type your content into the post box. You can also add a colored background by clicking one of the color blocks below the text box. Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
Add More Content to Your Post
If you want to add more to your post, click one of the options located below the post box:
- Photo/Video – Allows you to select a photo or video from your computer to upload to the post.
- Tag Friends – Allows you to select a friend or group of friends to tag in the post. Tagged friends will receive the post on their own pages.
- Check-in – Lets you add an address or a location to your post.
- Feeling/Activity – Lets you select an emotion or activity to add to the post.
It is Done. This is the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.