WAEC Recruitment 2019 – The West African Examinations Council wishes to invite the suitable qualify and interested applicants for WAEC Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the latest updates on West African Examinations Council 2019 requirements, How to Apply, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries.
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant positions below in its Nigeria National Office:
To ascertain if the WAEC Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official WAEC Recruitment Page HERE or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the WAEC Recruitment form is out.
Current Recruitment Positions Available Are;
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (History)
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Assistant Registrar II (French)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
Requirements For WAEC Recruitment 2019
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020
Visit the WAEC Recruitment Page HERE
Click on “Register” Button at the top right of the page
Create a User name and password
Login and fill the required information
Click on the “Submit” button after carefully providing the necessary data
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s to;
The Deputy Director (HRM),
Yaba – Lagos.
Such letters should indicate the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- E-mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.