How to change your Facebook account login password easily. Do you think someone else has compromized with your Facebook login password and you are faced with the question how do I change my Facebook password or how to reset my Facebook password?
If yes, you don’t have to worry again as we are going to walk you through on how to change your Facebook account password easily using your mobile phone or laptop computer.
How to Change Your Facebook Account Login Password
To change your Facebook password on ww.facebook.com if you’re already logged in: These guideline on how to change your Facebook passord is when you still remeber your current password and you are already signed in to your account.
- Click account Settings in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your Facebook login password, follow the steps under Change Your Facebook Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it.
Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your Facebook account for you to complete the above process.
How to Reset Your Facebook Password
Here is how to reset your Facebook account password if you’re not logged in to Facebook: This process is when you have totally forgotten your Facebook login password.
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you’re still having trouble on How to change your Facebook account login password, we can help you recover your account, only when you indicate in the comment section below.