How to Change your Facebook Username easily. If you created your Facebook account when maybe you were still in the secondary school and now you want to change your Facebook account username so that it will sound or look slay queenish, here is the simple guideline on how to change your FB username with ease.
You can change your Facebook Username profile by choosing a username. Meanwhile, before you go ahead to change your Username on Facebook to a more romantic one, we encourage you to learn about our username guidelines below.
Facebook Username Change Guidelines
- You can only have one Facebook username for your profile, and you can’t have a username that is already being used.
- Facebook usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A–Z, 0–9) and periods (“.”). They can’t contain generic terms or extensions (.com, .net).
- Usernames must be at least 5 characters long.
- Periods (“.”) and capitalization can’t be used to differentiate usernames. For example, Cruze.luise55,
- Usernames shouldn’t impersonate someone else.
- Your username must adhere to the Facebook Terms of service.
Now that you have seen some of the few guidelines on how to change a Facebook username, let us now show you how to Change a Facebook Username easily to any name of your choice.
How to Change Your Facebook Username on Phone/Computer
To change your Facebook account username, follow the simple steps below.
- Login to your Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- On the general settings tab, Click on Edit right next to Username.
- Enter your new username in the field as shown in the screenshot below.
- When you enter the new username that you want to be using, then click Save Changes.
- For security reasons, you will have to re-enter your Facebook password and click on submit.
NOTE: Usernames must consist of alphanumeric characters (a–z, 0–9) or periods (“.”). So we hope that the guideline above on how to change a Facebook Username was helpful and that the issue of how do I change my FB Username is resolved.