How to Contact Facebook Customer Care – This page teaches you how to report relate your basic issues on your Facebook account to Facebook ‘s Help Center in order to resolve the problem on your account. There are Facebook’s built-in resources to report or troubleshoot a problem.
How to Contact Facebook Customer Care
To Contact Facebook and Report issues follow the steps below;
- Open the official facebook login page @ https://www.facebook.com OR Click Here.
Use the username and password associated with your account to log in.
- Locate the post, comment, profile, picture, video, or ad that is a problem: Posts and comments can be found in your news feed, or on the wall of the person who posted them.
- To report an Image or Video: Click on the image or video to enlarge it If you want to report a profile or group, click on the name or profile image of the profile or group you want to report.
- Click … or Options: Use the following options to locate the Options button for the following content types:
- Posts: Click the button with the three dots above the post and to the right.
- Comments: Hover over the comment and click the button with three dots to the right.
- Images: Click the image, and then click Options at the bottom-right of the image.
- Videos: Click the video to enlarge it, and then click the button with three dots below the video and to the right.
- Profiles: Click the person’s profile or name, and then click the button with three dots in the upper-right corner of their cover photo.
- Groups: Click the name of the group and then click the button that says More below the group profile image.
4. Click the option to “Give Feedback” or “Report”: This option reads differently depending on the content you are reporting, but it’s usually a variation of giving feedback and/or Report.
5. Select how the content goes against Facebook’s Community Standards: Click the option that best describes the content you want to report.
6. Click Send: This sends your feedback to Facebook.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Depending on the content you report, you may be asked to submit a report to Facebook. They don’t ask this for all content, but they do use your feedback to improve their system.
- To report a privacy violation, use this form.
- To report a problem with a business or advertisement. use this form.
Let us know if you have any issues about How to Contact Facebook Customer Care on the comment below