How to Create Animated GIFs On Your Phone – The GIF owes its popularity primarily to Tumblr, where users dedicate entire blogs to the posting of these animated images. We bring to you how to create Animated GIF On Your Phone without stress.
How to Create Animated GIFs On Your Phone
A GIF, or Graphics Interchange Format, is a digital image format used to animate short clips that run on a loop.
- Create Animated GIFs with Images
If you’d like to create a GIF using your own images, we recommend using online software tools Gickr or Makeagif.
- Software to Create Animated GIFs
- Visual GIF Animator is a GIF-creating software that makes it easy to create GIF and AVI files. You can use it to create animated images, banners, and buttons.
- Easy GIF Animator works very similarly to Gickr, allowing you to create images, banners, and buttons. You can also add text, set transparency, and more.
- It is also possible to produce a GIF using free software, such as GIMP and Unfreeze.
- When using this software, we recommend choosing images of the same size so that the animation appears uniform.
- Once you have your images selected, simply select your desired order of appearance and choose the frame rate you’d like to apply.
- Once set, you should save your image using the.GIF extension.
Create Animated GIFs with Video
It is possible to create an animated GIF using video. Blogif and EZGIF are two sites that provide easy tools for creating video GIFs.
Bloggif allows users to import videos with a maximum size of 30 MB. EZGIF will allow you to create GIFs from a video URL or a video on your hard drive.
Software To Create Video GIFs
If you’re looking for software that will allow you to create video GIFs, we recommend using either Format Factory or QGifer.
- To create a GIF file from a video, simply import or enter the URL of the desired video, define the beginning and end of your sequence, and then set your size, color, and loop options.
- Once you’ve applied your settings, simply preview your GIF to apply the loop.
- Then, hit Save.
How to Create Animated GIFs On Android Phones
- Press either the Select Video or Record Video button. Select Video will open your Gallery to choose a video.
- Choose the section of the video you want to make into an animated GIF. You can slide the gray bars at the start and end to adjust which section of the video you’re using.
- Or You can press Edit GIF Preferences if you’d like to adjust the FPS, delay between frames, and the size of the resulting GIF.
- Select the frames from the video you’d like to use. This is a great way to cut out sections where nothing of importance is shown and reduce the size of the animation.
- Tap the Create GIF text in the bottom right-hand corner to finalize the project.
- Preview and share your GIF. You can choose to rename the GIF, make another, or even delete the one you just made.
This app is also a great tool for creating profile icons or just fun things to post on the Web.
Create GIFs From Your Smartphone
There is also a slew of smartphone apps that can help you create your animated GIFs, including Gifx (for iOS) and GIPHY CAM (for Android).
How to Search and Find GIFs
If you’re simply looking for the right GIF to share with your friends, you can find animated GIFs on the internet through search engines such as Giphy and Google Images.