How to Create Facebook Account for Free – Creating a Facebook account is absolutely free and very simple. It can be done straight with your browsing phone if you are (13) thirteen years of age. This article will show you How to Create a Facebook Account for Free.
Facebook has billions of people who operate to account around the world. It is one of is the most populated social media in the world. Facebook, helps you to connect with friends, family and other people you know or even may not know.
Why you should create a Facebook account today is all to connect with the world. It has the features which help the account owner to communication easier no matter where you find yourself in the world.
Facebook has many interesting features;
- Connect with your family, friends, and colleagues and share your ideas with them.
- Posting and commenting
- Video call
- Facebook live
- Sending friend request
- Places etc.
- You also have other features like the Facebook Marketplace, Facebook Dating, and Facebook Ads.
Join Facebook now. It’s your turn for the Facebook Sign Up New Account Free
How to Create Facebook Account for Free
You can sign up for Facebook through;
- Facebook Desktop or Phone Site.
- Downloading and installing the app.
The Following are Steps How to Create Facebook Account for Free ;
Note: You must be attained at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.
- To create a Facebook account, Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
- Confirm your mobile number or email address to finish creating your account i.e For Verification.
After this, you would be welcome to the Facebook community. A community where the world becomes a small place. You get to meet with different people from all works of life here on this platform. One beautiful thing FB helps users with is growth in anything they do. Search for people you may know and send a friend request to them.
To let us know about the problem you’re experiencing while creating a Facebook account, you can use the comment box below
Incase You Encounter Some Problems Accessing Your Account:
- If you’re having a problem logging in:
- If you’re having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
- If you still can’t log in, find out what to do next.
Can’t log in to Facebook.
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- If your password isn’t working or you don’t remember your password
- Try resetting your password.
- If you’re having problems with your email, phone number, or username
- Learn what to do if you can’t reset your password because you can’t access the email address or phone number listed on your account.
- Learn what to do if you can’t find your account from the Find Your Account page.
You May Like: USA Dating On Facebook Account – www.Facebook.com
- Try your trusted contacts
If you have Trusted Contacts set up, learn how to get help from them to get back into your account
- Find out if your account is disabled
If your Facebook account has been disabled, you’ll see a message saying your account is disabled when you try to log in.