How to Create Yahoo Email Account Without Phone Number: A lot of questions have been raised concerning how to create yahoomail.com account without phone number. It has generated much argument among the populace.
Some frequent questions asked concerning how to create a new yahoo email account without phone number are as follows;
- Is it possible to create a new Yahoo mail account without phone number?
- How can I sign up for Yahoo email account without phone number?
- How to make a Yahoo email account without phone number?
- Can you make a Yahoo account without a mobile phone verification?
- Can I sign up for Yahoo without a mobile number?
- How can I login to my Yahoo account without phone number?
- How do I create a Yahoo email address?
- How do I create a 2nd Yahoo email account?
- It has given us the concern to come into the issue and give it a lasting solution. Yes, It’s possible to create a Yahoo mail account without a mobile number.
How To Create Yahoo Email Account Without Phone Number
Note; Phone number is needed in yahoo email account opening for verifications and for security purposes.
Things Needed To Create a new Yahoo Email Account Without Phone Number
- Browsing Gadgets with internet facilities.
- Data and Networks.
- Email Address.
Steps To Create a Yahoo Email Account Without Phone Number
Here we go!
- > Visit www.yahoo.com. You need to be ready with an active email account from any person or close friends if you do not have one which would allow you to reset your password in case you forget one.
- > Enter the existing email address in the column as alternate to mobile number, then Yahoo will not ask you for mobile number.
- > Visit the email for and copy the code sent
- > Insert the code and finish your registrations
See Below Screenshot.
Mobile number field is appearing but when I click on I’d rather use my own email address, the mobile number field goes away.
For more questions About Possible way To Create a new Yahoo mail Account Without Phone Number or any other issues always visit www.myemaillogins.com
You can also use the comment sections below for contributions and questions