How to Delete Posts On Facebook – Facebook is such social media which gives the users the opportunities to edit and delete a post which you have posted. Maybe you made a mistake or you do not want the post again.
Delete Posts on Your Facebook Timeline
Most times on Facebook, you may post things you really didn’t want to or what is contrary to Facebook. Such posts may include:
- Abusive Comment
- Text etc.
On Facebook, when you violate the rules set up to make the platform safe and credible, you get banned for some time from posting anything on your timeline. In other to avoid Facebook blockage, it is advisable you delete these posts permanently. Mistakes do happen but some other times it is also possible to post things which do not align with Facebook’s policies and this can be a problem.
The number of times you spend in Facebook jail increases, depending on the number of times you’ve been restricted.
Whether you are making use of the Facebook Desktop Site or Facebook Mobile App, deleting a post still follows the same process.
How to Delete Posts On Facebook
Hiding a post that you’ve shared from your Page will remove it from your Page, but not from your Page’s activity log (which only you and other managers of your Page can see). When you delete a post, you’ll permanently remove it from your Page, including your Page’s activity log.
Simply follow these steps to Hide or Delete Posts On Facebook
- To hide or delete a post from your Page:
- Log in your Facebook account using the App or Site.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click on the top-right corner.
- Select Hide from timeline or Delete from Page.
- To unhide a post you’ve hidden:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Activity Log in the left column.
- Click next to the post you want to unhide and select Allowed on Page.
- If a post you’ve hidden was shared, it may still be visible to the audience it was shared with in other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search.
- Any photos you’ve hidden from your Page’s timeline will still be visible when people visit your Page’s Photos section.
Have you seen that deleting a post is simple, For more questions on How to Delete Posts on Facebook, use the comment box below