How to Download Facebook Videos On iPhone- Are you using an iPhone, but find it difficult to download Facebook Videos with it. This post “How to Download Facebook Videos On iPhone” will show you. Kindly follow the steps by steps on How to Download Facebook Videos On iPhone to do it by yourself.
How to Download Facebook Videos On iPhone Steps
#. Open the App Store Image titled Iphoneappstoreicon.png
- Tap Search
- Tap the search bar.
- Type in documents
- Tap Search
#. Tap GET to the right of the “Documents by Readdle” heading.
#. Enter your Touch ID or Apple ID when prompted.
2. Open Facebook: Press your iPhone’s Home button to return to the Home Screen, then tap the Facebook app icon, which resembles a white “f” on a dark-blue background. This will open your News Feed if you’re logged into your Facebook account.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password before proceeding.
3. Go to the video that you want to save: Scroll through your News Feed until you find the video that you want to save, or go to the profile of the person who shared or posted the video to find it there.
4. Make sure the video is public: If you see a globe icon below and to the right of the name of the person or page who posted the video, the video is public and you can proceed.
- If you see a two-person silhouette or a lock icon instead of a globe, you cannot download the video.
5. Open the video: Tap the video to begin playing it. This is important, as proceeding to the next step before playing the video may result in a broken link.
6. Tap Share: You’ll find this option directly below the video. A menu will appear.
7. Tap Copy Link: It’s on the menu. Doing so will copy the video’s address to your iPhone’s clipboard.
- You may have to scroll down to find this option.
- If you open the video from your Facebook “Saved” menu, you may not have the Copy Link option.
8. Open Documents: Press your iPhone’s Home button again, then tap the Documents app icon. It resembles a multicolored “D” on a white background.
- You may have to swipe through a tutorial before proceeding.
9. Open the browser: Tap the Safari icon in the lower-right corner of the screen. You may have to swipe this icon from right to left in order to open the browser page.
10. Tap the address bar: This is the text field at the top of the screen.
11. Open the SaveFrom site: Type savefrom.net into the address bar, then tap the blue Go button in your iPhone’s keyboard.
12. Paste in the video’s address: Tap the text field near the top of the page, tap it again once your iPhone’s keyboard appears, and tap Paste in the pop-up menu. •If a pop-up ad appears while you’re doing this, just tap the X in the top-left corner of the page.
13. Tap Download: This green button is in the middle of the page, just below the video’s preview.
- The highest available quality will be selected by default. You can change this by tapping MP4 HD and then tapping your preferred quality if need be.
14. Tap Done: It’s a light-blue button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
15. Tap the “Downloads” icon: This downward-facing arrow is on the bottom-right side of the screen. You’ll be able to watch your video’s download progress here.
16. Watch your video: Once it finishes downloading, tap the video’s name on the Downloads tab to play it in Documents.
- You can tap Done in the upper-left side of the screen to return to the Documents page.
17. Move the video onto your iPhone: Make sure you’re on the Documents page (not the browser page), tap the Downloads folder, tap ⋯ below your video and tap Share, then do the following:
- Tap Save to Files
- Select a folder.
- Tap Add
- Open your iPhone’s Image titled Iphonefilesapp01.png Files app.
- Find and open the folder you saved the video to.
- Tap the “Share” Image titled Iphoneshare.png icon.
- Tap Save Video
Let us hear from you about How to Download Facebook Videos On iPhone on the comment box below.