How to Get Best Relationship on Facebook – Getting your best on Facebook is obtainable due to the universality and network involved in social media. Facebook is the most populated social network where many beautiful guys and ladies come around to showcase themselves. Read the details below on How to Get Best Relationship on Facebook
How to Get Best Relationship on Facebook
Facebook is all about connections between people. The majority of your connections on Facebook will be friendships, but you need the best of them to be in working relationship with you.
Follow these guide below;
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Add your login details.
- Look at your friend’s profile one after the other.
- Locate the preferred and enticing ones. ( All glitters are not gold).
- Chat them up using the message button
- Know the kind of person he/she is.
- From there, you can schedule for offline meeting.
- Try several times with many of your Facebook Friend until you find your loved ones.
- You can also search for “Relationship groups or Pages” Or Single ladies or Guys groups pages using your search bar on your Facebook account page.
Interesting: How To Find Your True Love On Facebook
How to Add Relationship Status to your Profile
In case you found your spouse, you can decide to change your single status to the relationship, follow the steps below;
- Click on the “Update Info” button to the right of your name.
- Click on the “Edit” button at the top of the “Relationships and Family” box,
- Then, scroll down until you see the “Relationship Status” label and the drop-down menu next to it.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to “Relationship Status” and select your current relationship status from the options in the list. If you wish to add the person with whom you are in that relationship, type their name into the text field below the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Save” button to save your changes. The relationship status you selected will immediately display on your Facebook Timeline. If you added the name of the person with whom you were in the relationship, Facebook will send him or her a request to confirm that he or she is in a relationship with you.
After that person confirms the request, Facebook will display your names on each other’s profiles next to the relationship status you selected.