How to Get Girls on Facebook – Do you know that getting your desired girls on Facebook is simply cool. Facebook is like Market, Shops, bars, or a party where different girls come around to showcase themselves.
With Facebook, you can see a cute and fine girl across the room or on your friend’s Facebook wall, and you can make eye contact or approach her, but there are a few things you will understand before getting girls on Facebook.
We want to show you how to get girls on Facebook, just follow these steps below;
1. Open Facebook Account Here If you don’t have any now
2. Login to your Facebook Account HERE
3. Update Enticing Pictures on your Profile: Before you start getting a girl on Facebook, you should make sure that your photos are up-to-date and that you look attractive, or at least like a nice guy.
4. Post Reasonable Things: Girls like guys who always put interesting things on his Facebook wall. Some will like jokes, others may like songs or movies. You should have a fair amount of Facebook friends, post interesting things on your wall, show that you’re attending events, comment on people’s photos, and have people comment on your links.
Don’t let her see that you’re chasing on many girls on Facebook, even if you are. Be slick and keep your flirty messaging hidden, limited to chatting, or have private messages.
5. Let your profile reveal what makes you special: Let her see that you have many cool interests outside of Facebook.
While you shouldn’t pour your heart out on Facebook, the girl should be able to browse your profile and learn a few cool things about you. If you’re into a certain band, post a link to one of their songs on your wall; if you love surfing, have a few photos of you and your buddies hitting the waves.
6. Find the girl: Look through your Facebook and find a cute girl who seems fun, single, and lives in your area. Ideally, it should be someone who knows some friends of yours, someone from your school, or someone who is in your extended social circle.
7. Make Her Your Friend: If you’re not friends with the girl yet, then you should ask her to accept you as a friend. Remember that a stranger will most likely not accept your friend request, and she may even be creeped out and block you. If you met the girl casually, then a friend request is okay, but if you just found her on someone else’s profile and live on opposite sides of the country, it may be trickier to get her to accept your request.
If you met the girl briefly but aren’t sure if she remembers you, you can send her a quick message with your request. Don’t come on too strong. Just say something like, “I had fun talking to you at Mike’s party last week.”
If you see a cute girl posting on one of your friend’s walls, then try to join the conversation. See if you can make a comment that she would like and try to get her to talk to you.
Be aware that Facebook has a strict no harassment policy. If you send the girl a friend request and she doesn’t accept it, leave her alone. Don’t bombard her with aggressive messages, or she’ll report you to Facebook and could get your profile disabled for good.
8. Check Out Her Page: Once you’re Facebook friends with the girl, you’ll have access to her page, where you can find out a few things about her, depending on how active she is on Facebook. The more you know about her before you begin really trying to pick her up, the easier it will be to talk to her and spark her interests. Pay attention to the following things:
9. See if you have any mutual friends: Check out your mutual friends or look through her photos to see whom she hangs out with. If you recognize one of the people, you can bring it up later — in a natural way.
10. Pick up on Her Hobbies: Go through her pictures, wall, and Facebook groups to see if you can tell whether she likes going to the beach, playing tennis, or just going to many loud and crazy parties. Check out her links.
11. Read and Comment On Her Posts: Read the posts on her timeline to see if you can learn what she thinks about work or school, who her favorite basketball team is, or even what she’s doing for the holiday weekend.
12. Start Communicating With Her: Take it nice and slow. Don’t send her a message telling her she’s hot the second she agrees to be your Facebook friend. Instead, spend some time developing your Facebook friendships. First, like one of her statuses or photos if it’s appropriate.
Then, you can start commenting on her photos or statuses. Make sure she communicates back to you and likes your comments and that you’re not having a one-sided conversation.
Find the right time to start a longer conversation chain through comments. If she keeps writing back to you, then she must like talking to you.
As your relationship grows, you can post a link on her wall to something you think she’d like. Only do this once and wait for her to reciprocate before you do it again.
Don’t mention that you know what her interests are from stalking her page. Just try to mention something that you’ve realized you have in common and wait for her to respond. For example, if you know she likes the Lakers, post about them and waits for her to like your status.
13. Send Her a Message: Once you think she’s feeling you and you’ve developed your posting and commenting relationship, you can take it to the next level by sending her a message. Just send her a few lines about something that reminded you of her, or direct her to a link you think she’d like. You can be a little flirtatious, but don’t overwhelm the girl.
14. Wait For Her to Respond: If she asks you questions, then she wants to keep the messaging thing going. Once you do this a few times, then you can take this as a sign that she wants to take it to the next stage.
15. Facebook Chat With Her: Once you’ve been messaging back and forth with the girl for a while, then you can start Facebook chatting with her to have a more normal conversation.
Just remember that not everybody likes to Facebook chat or even uses it — she could be logged on to Facebook on her phone or at work, and not even realize that you’re chatting her until later because she uses it so infrequently. But if she’s into chatting, this is a great way to build your relationship.
16. Flirt it up: Now’s the time to kick it up a notch. If she seems into you, you can say, “Hey, cutie,” or “You looked great in that pic you just posted.” Don’t be too forward, but let her know you’re into her.
Talk about your common interests or the things you know she likes. Remember all those things you learned about her from her profile?
17. Request For Her Number: If you are communicating well, request for your phone number to talk to her over the phone. This may freak her out and make her feel like you’re coming on too strong, or it could be the perfect way for her to get to know you better before agreeing to go out with you in person. Feel her out to see what you think would be best.
18. Ask her to meet up: Unless you’re just flirting with the girl on Facebook for the fun of it, you probably want to meet up with her in person at some point. So, once you have a good messaging and chat relationship, just say something like, “I really like talking to you over Facebook, so I have a feeling I’d like talking to you even more in person. Do you want to meet sometime?”
19. Keep it Casual: Don’t ask her out to a candle-lit restaurant. Ask her out for coffee or a drink. If she doesn’t know you at all outside of Facebook and you don’t have many mutual friends, she may be wary of this, so keep it in a public place and as chill as possible.
Have fun, If she agrees to meet in person, then enjoy building a relationship outside of Facebook. Both of you may see and love each other but she rejects you do not worry because there are many girls looking for guys to date.