How to Hide a Facebook Post Without Deleting It will help handle your Facebook account very well. In case you made an infringing post or someone made on your Timeline. You can hide it immediately without deleting it for reference purposes. Read Details Below on How to Hide a Facebook Post Without Deleting It
Facebook has a lot of features to assist you in doing activities desired. For some, it’s just a social network, but for others, it’s a piece of professional branding. If you’re in the latter category, it helps to keep your Timeline tidy and free of irrelevant information.
How to Hide a Facebook Post Without Deleting It
While it’s simple to delete a Facebook post, this isn’t always the best solution. If, for example, you change your profile picture, you can’t just delete the post. If you deleted the photo, it would be removed from Facebook so couldn’t be your profile picture.
Instead, you need to hide it from your Timeline. Follow the guide below;
- Login to your Facebook Account Here
- To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward-facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline.
- Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline. It’ll still appear elsewhere on Facebook, just not on your profile’s Timeline. If people have already shared the post, it will remain on their Timelines.
- To unhide a post, click or tap Activity Log. It’s just under your cover photo.
- On mobile, tap the arrow next to the post and select Show on Timeline.
- On the web, click the crossed-out circle and then select Allowed on Timeline.
How to hide Facebook posts created by others
If you don’t like a post that you’re tagged or mentioned in, you could ask the person who created it to edit or delete it.
Alternately, you have two other options:
1. You can hide it from your timeline: This isn’t the same as deleting the post and in fact, it may still appear in other people’s timelines but you can keep it from showing up in your own.
To do that, click or tap the three dots on the upper right of the post and choose “Hide from the timeline.”
2. If you’re tagged in the post, you can remove the tag: This will prevent it from appearing in your timeline and from searches that include posts with your tag.
To do that, click or tap the three dots on the upper right of the post and choose “Remove tag.”
Hope this solve your problems on How to Hide a Facebook Post Without Deleting It. Feel free to ask questions using the comment box below.