How to Poke Someone on Facebook – Poking your friends on Facebook is worth doing because of the instant notification and fastness which will include your Facebook name including the option to your friends to poke back. Learning how to poke someone on Facebook is simple. Read below for details.
Whenever you Poke your friend on Facebook, it sends your friend a notification saying “(Your name) poked you.” It gives your friend the option to poke you back, dismiss the poke, or ignore it. Also records the poke on your friend’s poker page.
Note: Each poke is only visible to whichever friend you poke. In other words, besides your friend, no one else can see the poke.
How to Poke Someone on Facebook
Poking a friend is easy and simple, follow this guide below:
- Go to Facebook Page Here
- Log in with your sign in details
- Go to a friend’s Facebook profile: To start, just visit the profile of the person you’d like to poke. You can do this by entering their name into the search bar, visiting your Friends page, clicking their name in your news feed, etc.
You can only poke friends — you won’t get the option to poke on the pages of people you aren’t friends with.
- Click the “…” button: At the top of your friend’s profile, you’ll see a profile picture on the left, a cover photo stretching across the top, and a few buttons on the left side. Look for the one with ellipses (three dots) on it. Click this button.
- Click “Poke”: This will send your friend a poke notification. Your friend can reply by poking you back or removing the poke.
- Visit the Poke page to see who has poked you. Facebook gives you a convenient way to view all of your pokes at once: the Pokes page. This is available at Facebook.com/pokes. Here, you can see who you’ve poked and who has poked you.
If you’ve been poking back and forth with a friend, this page will also show how many times in a row you’ve been poked.
- Use the buttons on the Poke page to poke your friends back. When someone pokes you (or you poke them and they poke you back), you will see a blue “poke” button next to their name on your Pokes page.
Click this to automatically poke this person back. This is a convenient way to poke lots of people at once without having to visit their profiles.
It will be advisable to try it and get the result now.
For more information and question about how to Poke Someone on Facebook, use the comment box below.