How to Post Job Advert on Facebook – Facebook has launched the feature of Job posting directly on Facebook to simplify the process to post jobs on Facebook and receive applications. The jobs tab on facebook feature is available on your Facebook business page
The new job recruiting feature, which can be seen as a direct competitor to the recruiting tools at LinkedIn is a fast and easy way for small businesses to hire new talent and fill vacant positions.
Now if you are wondering how exactly to post a job opening on the giant social network using the new Jobs on the Facebook feature, just follow the step by step guide below.
How to Post Job Advert on Facebook
1. Access the Jobs on Facebook Feature
- To access this feature, log in to your Facebook business page and navigate to the content badges just below the text area where you “write something” to create a new post.
- Click the “Publish a job post” option.
Tip: The “Publish a job post” option may only appear in certain countries like the U.S. and Canada since Facebook is still in the process of rolling out the feature globally.
2. Add Details about the Job Opening
- Once you click “Publish a job post”, you will be presented with a menu that allows you to customize your job posting.
- Add relevant details about the opening — including the job title, job location, and salary — to help job seekers figure out if it is a good fit for them.
Tip: Ask custom questions to learn more about why the applicant thinks they are a good candidate for your company in the “Additional Questions” text box.
3. Review and Publish your Job Post
- Review your job details and click the “Publish Job Post” button on the bottom right of the window.
- You will get a notification informing you that your job post is under review. It should be posted live on Facebook within 24 hours if approved.
Tip: After your job post is approved, it will appear in potential applicants’ newsfeeds, in the new bookmark for jobs and alongside other posts on business Pages. This will enable you to reach applicants that might not otherwise have been aware of the open position.
Reach a Larger Audience with Your Facebook Job Post
As with other Facebook business page posts, your page’s administrators will be able to boost job posts to reach a larger or more relevant audience. They will also be able to review applications coming in and contact applicants easily via mobile on Messenger.
Applicants will simply click the “Apply Now” button appearing on your job post to submit their applications.
Ways Advertise Jobs on Facebook
- Login to Facebook@ www.facebook.com
- Your personal account timeline: The job ad will appear on your Facebook feed so that all your friends (or a subset of your choice) will find out about your open role. Employees could also share on their own personal Facebook accounts.
- A group: If you’re part of a professional Facebook group, or know people in a social group who might be interested in this position, share your job ad with their members.
- Facebook company account: If you have a Facebook careers page to manage your social recruiting, it could be useful to share your Facebook job postings on other pages as well, like the main Facebook page of your company. This way, you can appeal to passive candidates (people who aren’t actively looking for a job but could be tempted).
- Private message: If you think some of your contacts would be a good fit for a certain position, gauge their interest with a private message.