How to Post on Facebook – Posting Articles, Pictures, and Videos on Facebook are simple and interesting. This Post clearly Explain how you can post on Your Timeline, Page, Group and even in the Event. Details below
Because it is made public. Anyone who can see your Timeline, Group or Page can see your post or comment. When you post or comment on a Page, a story can be published in News Feed and other places on Facebook. Be it business Advertise, Birthday Ceremony, Annual Festivals, and other things.
How to Post on Facebook
Follow the steps below for successfully post on Facebook
- Open Facebook
The Facebook app icon looks like a white “f” on a dark-blue background.
Facebook will open to your News Feed if you’re already logged in.
If you aren’t already logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password, then tap Login.
- Go to the Page where you want to Post
Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary:
- Your Timeline– Start immediately on “what is on your mind” after login to your account
- Your Page – You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- A friend’s page – Tap the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend’s name, tap their name, then tap their profile image.
- A group – Tap=, tap Groups, tap the Groups tab and tap your group Name.
Interesting: How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook
- Tap the Post Box
This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you’re posting to a friend’s page, it’s below the photo section that’s near the top of their page. If you’re posting to a group, you’ll find the box just below the cover photo.
There will generally be a phrase like “Write something” or “What’s on your mind?” in the box.
- Upload a Photo or a Video
Tap Photo/Video near the middle of the post screen, then select a photo or video to upload and tap Done. Doing so adds the photo or video to your post.
You can tap multiple photos or videos to upload them all at once. Skip this step if you want to upload a text-only post.
- Add Text to Your Post
Tap the text field, then type in the text for your post. You can also tap a colored circle along the middle of the screen to set a background for your post. You can only add color to posts with 130 characters or fewer.
- Tap Add to Your Post
It’s in the middle of the screen. This will bring up the following post options:
- Photo/Video – Add more photos or videos.
- Check-In – Allows you to add an address or location to your post.
- Feeling/Activity/Sticker – Lets you add emotion, activity, or emoji.
- Tag People – Allows you to add a person to this post. Doing so puts the post on their page as well.
- Select a Post Option to Add More to the Post
This is completely optional. If you don’t want to add more to the post, skip to the next step.
- Tap Post
It’s in the top-right corner of the screen. Doing so will create your post and add it to the page you’re on.