How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account: Are you in a tight spot because your FB account has been disabled knowing fully well that your Facebook account is important to you. If your Facebook account is either disabled or locked, do not panic as there could still be a way to retrieve a disabled Facebook account back.
Chances are, your Facebook account was disabled by you or someone else. whichever the case may be, this post will show you how to recover & reactivate a disabled Facebook Account with ease, all you just have to do is read through this post carefully.
Without wasting much time, let us walk you through on how to recover your disabled Facebook account. Meanwhile, note that if your Facebook account was disabled volitionally by you, you can reactivate it by logging in to your account.
On the other hand, if you want to recover a disabled Facebook account which is done by Facebook itself, however, you’ll need to submit an appeal to reactivate a disabled Facebook account back; depending on the circumstances of the disabling, they may or may not grant your request.
How to Know Disabled Facebook Account
- If your Facebook account has been disabled, you’ll see a message saying your account is disabled when you try to log in.
- If you don’t see a disabled message when you try to log in, you might be having a different login problem.
Why is my Facebook Account Disabled?
Your Facebook account can be disabled if you don’t follow the Facebook Terms. Some examples include:
- Posting content that doesn’t follow the Facebook Terms.
- Using a fake name.
- Impersonating someone.
- Continuing behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook by violating our Community Standards.
- Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that’s not allowed.
Now, below is how to recover a disabled Facebook account without stressing yourself
How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account by Yourself
Recovering a Facebook Account that You Deactivated Yourself
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/
- Type in your email address and Facebook password. Make sure to use the same email address you used to sign up for Facebook.
- Type in your old password. If you haven’t been on Facebook for so long that you’ve forgotten your password, just click on “Forgotten your password?” and follow the cues.
- Click “Log in” This will recover your old account.
- Reacquaint yourself with the updated privacy settings (optional).
- If you’ve been off Facebook for a while, click on “Privacy Settings” or “privacy guide” to read about the updates in privacy settings so that you’re well-informed as you re-enter the Facebook world.
How to Reactivate Facebook Account Disabled By Facebook
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please use this form to request a review. Click Here to request a review
The appeal section will require a picture copy of your ID, so be sure to have one on the ready, Finally, add details of your appeal in the “Additional info” section, and you’re good to go from there.
RELATED: How to Block Someone On Facebook
NOTE: Any Facebook account which was disabled as a result of severe violations of the Facebook Community Standards, even after applying this guidelines on how to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account, it will not be restored