How to Report Hacked Facebook Account & Page – If you think your account or page has been hacked or taken over, we will show you how to secure your account. The only thing requires from you is to log in with your password and review recent login activity.
Do you notice that your account or your friend’s account has been hacked? Your email or password have changed? Your name or birthday have changed? Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know? Messages have been sent that you didn’t write? Posts have been made that you didn’t create. Then your account is no more control by you.
You can also review these tools and tips to help keep your account safe. You may also want to learn how to protect yourself against malicious software that can potentially compromise your account.
Note: If the email associated with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. When an email is changed, we send a message to the previous email account with a special link. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.
How to Report Hacked Facebook Account & Page
First, Login to your facebook hacked account HERE
Click on any of the problem listed below
- I found a post, message or event that I didn’t create
- Someone else got into my account without my permission
- I found an account which uses my name or photos
- People can see things that I thought were private
- I don’t see the right option on this list
How To Report an Account for Impersonation
If you have a Facebook account and want to report someone that’s pretending to be you or someone you know:
- Go to the profile of the impersonating account
- If you can’t find it, try searching for the name used on the profile or asking your friends if they can send you a link to it.
- Click on the cover photo and select Report
- Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to file a report
How to Report Hacked Facebook Page
If you think your Page was hacked or taken over by someone else;
If you can’t access your Page, first check to see if another admin of the Page may have removed you. The best thing you can do is contact a Page admin and ask them to add you back. Keep in mind that there are different kinds of Page roles, and only admins can add or remove people.
Pages can only be accessed through a personal account that belongs to an admin. If you think your Page was taken over by someone else, it may mean that your personal account or the account of someone who works on your Page was hacked.
- Go to the Facebook Site
- Your account may have been hacked if you notice:
- Your email or password has been changed.
- Your name or birthday has been changed.
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know.
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write.
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create.
Keep in mind that you may have also lost access to your Page if you’re not the authorized representative of the Page’s subject or content, or if your Page was reported and removed for infringing someone’s intellectual property rights.