How To Reset or Change Facebook Password – Sometimes users encounter difficulties with their Facebook password at the Facebook login page. This article covers all the things a user needs to know how to change the Facebook password. Changing Facebook password is very easy. Users need to ensure they login to the Facebook account on the desktop or computer.
Many things can lead a user to look for how to change the Facebook password. One fact is that users can solve this issue before and after the Facebook login process.
Necessary Things to Know on How To Reset or Change Facebook Password
There are many things users need to know about the Facebook password reset option. As said above users can change their password when they login to the Facebook account. Also, before they log in to their Fb account at the login page. Users can set up a new Facebook password at the login page when they do not remember their Facebook account’s password.
How To Reset Change Facebook Password After Facebook Login
To achieve this, the user must ensure they remember the Facebook password they want to edit. That’s the Facebook password the user input to login to their Facebook account. Once they remember the password, users should follow the steps below to change a Facebook password.
How To Reset or Change Facebook Password On Desktop & Mobile Web Browsers – www.Facebook.com
- To reset or change your password on Facebook Login HERE
- Click account settings in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
- If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it.
- Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.
Read Also: How To Create And Delete Facebook Event Page
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re still having trouble, we can help you recover your account.
How To Reset or Change Facebook Password On Facebook App
Users can change Facebook account password if they are logged in the app with the following steps below.
- Launch the Facebook app on your device.
- Complete the Facebook login process.
- Tap the menu option from your Facebook account homepage. Users can find this option in the upper-right corner in Android devices, while that of iOS is in the lower-right corner.
- Enter account settings.
- Enter security and login option.
- Tap on the change password option.
- Enter your current Facebook account password.
- Input the new Facebook password.
- Re-enter the new Facebook password to confirm its marches.
- Tap the save changes option.
Users can only use this option if they do not remember their Facebook account password. It helps them to safeguard their account from a Facebook Hacker.