How to Sell on Amazon Black Friday 2019 – Amazon is a multinational company with headquarters in Seattle, USA. It is ranked as one of the biggest technology companies in the world. It was founded in 1994 by CEO Jeff Bezos. It was originally founded as an online book retailing store but it soon branched out to other kinds of products and now Amazon sells everything from stationaries to household items.
How to sell on Amazon Black Friday 2019
It is important to have an Amazon Account before starting on your journey to sell on Amazon.
The following are steps to take to be able to sell on Amazon;
- Assess and evaluate the sourcing strategies to get the products you want to sell.
- Know the rules for selling things on Amazon
- Create an Amazon Seller’s account.
- Create or buy the products you want to sell.
- Generate your first product listing on Amazon.
- Make sure your products are moved or shipped to an Amazon FBA warehouse.
Recommended: How To Start Selling On Amazon Website
Things to Do After Placing your Products for Sell on Amazon
- Make sure that the items or products sent to the Amazon FBA warehouse are the right products and that they are in good condition.
- After which Amazon will activate your product listings. This means that your item or product can now be sold on Amazon.
- These products are then left with Amazon at the FBA warehouse until it is ordered on the Amazon website and sold by Amazon.
- The item is then shipped to the buyer.
- Your part of the sale will be deposited in your account after Amazon has taken its fees.
- An email will also be sent to you when your item is sold by Amazon.
In essence, Amazon does most of the work of selling your products for you.
Thereby making the whole process of selling your products infinitely easier. In addition to that, Amazon shipping is very fast which means that your buyers get good shipping services as well.