How to Sell on Facebook With Wix – This is a great option if you want to sell online, but aren’t looking to scale your business on a large scale just yet. You can sell through Facebook with Wix by using the app Ecwid. Ecwid is the number one e-commerce app on Facebook, powering over 40,000 stores. It can also link to other social media sites like Instagram and Pinterest.
Wix is most well known as a drag-and-drop website builder. Even though its core focus is not e-commerce (unlike Shopify and BigCommerce, which are solely focused on it), Wix does offer you some pretty functional tools for the job.
How to Sell on Facebook with Wix – Wix Banners
- You can start selling online in no time at all with Wix! And it’s quick to connect with Facebook as well!
- Over 109 million websites have been built with Wix
- A pure drag-and-drop interface, so you can insert content anywhere on your website
- Hundreds of beautifully designed templates
- App Market to add more functionality to your website (see our discussion here)
- Multiple payment options
- Create coupons and discounts
Wix’s e-commerce app, Ecwid, allows you to connect to Facebook and other social platforms to sell, sync and update your products. All you have to do is install the Ecwid app onto your Wix site in a few easy steps, then create an Ecwid account.
To sell on Facebook, you will need to sign up to the Ecwid Starter plan for just $7.99 a month. This is still cheaper than signing up to BigCommerce, for example, so it’s worth it if you want to sell online but aren’t ready to invest more money at this stage.
Once you’ve set up Ecwid with your Wix website, you can go about connecting your online store to your Facebook Business account!
With the premium version of the app, all your products will update automatically on Facebook if you make any changes in Wix. You can also fully customize your Facebook Store.
Wix Ecwid E-commerce App
Ecwid, the number one e-commerce app on Facebook, makes it easy to use your Wix website to sell products on the social platform.
Ecwid’s e-commerce app makes it very simple and efficient to manage your Wix online store across different platforms.
How To Add Store Products to Your Facebook Catalog
Adding a Facebook catalog for your online store allows for easy integration with your Facebook campaigns. Once implemented in your Facebook business account, all important information about your products, like the name, description, and price, are automatically updated in your Facebook catalog.
Note: You must have your Wix online store set up in order to create a Facebook catalog.
- Add a Facebook Pixel to your Wix site:
Follow the instructions here to add a Facebook pixel to your site.
- Create a product catalog in your Facebook Business Manager:
- Click here to get started.
- Select E-commerce as your category.
- Click Next.
- Click Upload Product Info.
- Enter a name for your catalog in the Name your catalog field.
- Click Create.
- Click View catalog.
- Click Products from the left-side menu.
- Click Add Products.
- Select Use Data Feeds and click Next.
- Select Set a Schedule.
- Implement your data feed into your Facebook Catalog Manager
- Go to Marketing Integrations.
- Go to Facebook Catalog and click Go For It.
- On the top right of the page, click Get your Data Feed.
- Go back to your Facebook Catalog Manager and enter your data feed URL.
Note: When choosing your upload type make sure to select Schedule Recurring Uploads.
- Click Start Upload.
For more information on How to Sell on Facebook With Wix, use the comment box below