How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook. Is there any of your Facebook friends whom you think have started annoying you with unsolicited messages, if your answer is yes, then these guidelines on how to unfriend or unfollow a Facebook friend is purely designed for you.
It is normal that as your Facebook friends list grows with time, after a while, you start to feel like a few people are cluttering up your Facebook account and for that reason, you want to unfriend some of your Facebook friends. So if you are at that point, here comes a help on how to Unfriend him/her without them knowing.
RELATED: How to Change Your Facebook Username
while you want to unfriend a Facebook friend, do not worry as people aren’t notified when you unfriend them, though those who really care about you (that is, family, close friends) have a tendency to notice on their own when they try to reach you and Facebook tells them that they can,t reply to your conversation.
How to Unfriend/Revome Somebody on Facebook Without Them Knowing
To unfriend any of your Facebook friends without the person knowing it, follow the simple steps below.
- First, login to your Facebook.com account and from the list of your friends, select the person you want to unfriend.
- Go to that person’s profile.
- Hover over Friends at the top of their profile.
- Select “Unfriend” as you can see from the screenshot above.
- Once you click on the unfriend button, a window pops up asking if you’re sure you want to remove this friend.
- Click the Remove from Friends button. Take a moment of silence. Okay, that was long enough.
Note: If you don’t want the person you have unfriended on Facebook to see your profile, add you as a friend again or send you a message, you will need to block the person as well.
Again if the person you want to unfriend has deactivated their Facebook account, go to your profile and click Friends, then search for the person’s name.
We hope the guideline above on how to Unfriend/unfollow Someone on Facebook without the person noticing was helpful? if yes, use the comment section below to give us your feed back.