IDIS Login – If you are authorized to sign in you can easily gain control over the CPD Grants account. We have provided an explanation of the login and account management guidance. All you need is an active account login credentials and you are ready to go. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development manages the account management portal.
Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS)
As a nationwide database, the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) provides HUD with current information regarding the program activities underway across the Nation, including funding data.
HUD uses this information to report to Congress and to monitor grantees. IDIS is the drawdown and reporting system for the five CPD formula grant programs: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME), Housing Trust Fund (HTF), Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG), and Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA); and for the CPD competitive grant program HOPWA Competitive. Grantees also use IDIS for Consolidated Planning.
Also Read: USAA Home Insurance Login & Bill Payment
CPD Grants Portal Login lets you access the government information system portal. You can sign in via a web-enabled device.
IDIS Login – How to Login IDIS Account
- For you to sign in you need to go to the website of the CPD (idis.hud.gov).
- Once the webpage opens there is the CPD Grants Portal Login section.
- Enter the username and password in the white boxes and click on the Login button.
- The user will be required to read the information system and provide consent by checking the blank box below.
- Once your identity is validated you will be enabled to access the account services.
Forgot Username or Password
If you have lost your account sign-in particulars then you need to visit the sign in page and there you will find the ‘sign in’ guideline. You can simply call at 1-888-297-8689 for login assistance.