Kays Credit Card Login -You can manage the card activity through your personalized Kay Jewelers credit card account. Did you have an account?, this article will help you with many of the features such as online account. We will take you through Kays Credit Card Login, recovering lost credentials, activating your credit card, reporting fraud and contacting support.
Kays Credit Card is a store card that allows you to shop for jewelry, watches, and more for your loved ones across all Kay Jewellers outlets in America. The card is ideal for those who are interested in buying jewelry for their loved ones—be it their engagement, wedding, or birthday—or even simply as a self-reward. It is a store card which means it can be used only the Kay stores.
The benefit of the card is one can pay off the balance over time.
Kays Credit Card Registration/Activation
If you have just received a new credit card, register to create a personalized account using the following steps:
- Go to official Activation Page HERE
- Click the “Register for Access” button on the top of the site.
- The page redirects to a Create An Account page where you are required to enter details like your full name and e-mail ID.
- You can create a password of your choice that is at least 8 letters long with at least one letter and one number.
- Re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on the Create Account button to receive a confirmation message.
- The page is then redirected to your personal account’s dashboard.
Kays Credit Card Login
Having registered/activated your card proceed to access your online account, follow the steps below to log in.
- Visit the Kays Credit Card Sign in Page.
- Enter your username and password. (If your account was created after October 2015, use your email ID to log in).
- When you have done the above steps, click on the “Sign in” button.
- Once you have entered the correct details, the sign page redirects to your dashboard.
In case you have forgotten your username or password, follow the steps given below to recover your account:
- Click on the “Forgot your password” option on the sign in page
- You will be redirected to the password reset page where you are required to enter your username.
- Click on the “Reset My Password” button to create a new password.
- Set up your new password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the process.
Note: If you’re having trouble logging in with your username, use your e-mail ID to reset your password.
Report Lost / Stolen Card
In the unfortunate case where your Kays Credit Card is misplaced or stolen, you can follow the steps below to apply for a new card:
==> Sign in to your personal account.
==> Click on the Help option and select the Report Missing Card option. You will be asked to verify your identity before the card is blocked.
==> Alternatively, you could call the customer care at 1-800-527-8029 and report the missing card.
Kays Credit Card Bill Payment
To make your credit card bill payment online, follow the simple steps given below:
- Log in to your personalized account
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the “Bill Pay” option.
- Your dashboard redirects to the payment page where details like your due amount are displayed.
- Select the option to make the payment and enter the necessary credentials.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered phone/e-mail ID.
- If you wish to make your payments automatically, you can register this credit card as the biller in your bank account
To make your credit card bill payment using the phone call method you need to call 1-800-527-8029. Note that when you pay your bill using this method, you may be charged a nominal fee.
You can choose to pay your bill using the postal method if you are a bit old fashioned. Address your checks/money orders to the following:
PO Box 740425
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0425
Be sure to mention your credit card number and name clearly and legibly.
Kays Credit Card Customer Support
To contact customer help desk either call on the phone number or mail the address below:
- Phone Number
Sterling Jewelers Inc.
Akron, Ohio 44333
375 Ghent Road
- Billing Address
PO Box 740425
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0425
- Web Url