Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 – The Nigerian Army uses this medium to announce for the 79 regular intakes into (trades/non-tradesmen and women). Interested applicant should follow the guide below to apply now.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
The authorities of the Nigerian Army wishes to notify all aspiring applicant that the 79 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) recruitment form for 2019/2020 tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women is out for registration.
The requirement for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 18 February 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to Police for Prosecution
Method of Application For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates are to:
- Go to official army website @ https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2020 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2020.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 is Free