Nigerian Governors Election 2019- So far so good, these are the comprehensive list of official Nigerian Governors Elected. They will be sworn in on 29th May, 2019. Unless there is any latest development.
1. Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State
2. David Umahi – (PDP) Ebonyi State
3. Inuwa Yahaya (APC) Gombe State
4. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – (PDP) Enugu State.
5. Willie Obiano (APGA) Anambra State
6. Seyi Makinde (PDP) Oyo State
7. Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State
8. Prof. Ben Ayade (PDP) Cross River
9. MaiMala Buni (APC) Yobe State
10. Babanide Sanwo-Olu (APC) Lagos State
11. Dapo Abiodun (APC) Ogun
12. Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta.
13. Babagana Zulum (APC) Borno
14. Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (APC) Kaduna)
15. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) Imo
16. Mohammed Badaru (APC) Jigawa
17. Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina
18. Atiku Bagudu (APC) Kebbi
19. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (APC) Kwara
20. Abdullahi Sule (APC) Nasarawa
21. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State.
22. Muktar Idris (APC) Zamfara
23. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba
24. Samuel Ortom (PDP) Benue
25: Abdullahi Umar Ganduje (APC) Kano
26: Aminu Tambuwal (PDP) Sokoto
27. Simon Lalong (APC) Plateau
Nigerian Governors Election 2019-States that were not affected by the 2019 governorship election include:
28. Ekiti (APC) John Fayemi
29. Bayelsa (PDP) Seriake Dickson
30. Kogi (APC) Yahaya Bello
31. Osun (sitting governor, Gboyega Oyetola and PDP’s Ademola Adeleke are still in court)
32: Ondo (APC) Rotimi Akeredolu
33. Edo (APC) Godwin Obaseki
Nigerian Governors Election 2019-States with inconclusive Elections Are;
34. Adamawa (undecided)
35. Rivers (undecided)
36. Bauchi (undecided)
37. FCT (undecided)
For other updates about Nigerian Governors Elect, always visit this page for an update.