Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 – The Nigerian Government has approved the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019. The approval was given between May 9, 2019, according to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). The government says the Federal Fire Service will recruit 2,200 new officers will Nigeria Prisons service will recruit about 7475 new officers.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
The application portal will soon be open just be patience and always check this site for an update.
Rumors have been spread that the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called. Some innocent Aspirants has to offer money and some other form of gratification exchange for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019.
Positions for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) will recruit suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant positions listed below:
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i). Assistant Superintendent of Prison I (ASP I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii). Assistant Superintendent of Prison II (ASP II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
- INSPECTORATE CADRE
i). Senior Inspector of Prison (SIP) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii). Inspector of Prison (IP) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwives (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii). Assistant Inspector of Prison (AIP), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
- ASSISTANT CADRE
i). Prison Assistant II (PA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii). Prison Assistant III (PA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
- Applications must be online.
- Candidates are expected to log into the website @ https://www.prisons.gov.ng/ or Click Here, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
General Requirements For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
Previous major orthopedic operation;
Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
This article aims at reminding you to get prepared for the recruitment. All you to do is to read this carefully and be acquainted with the positions and Requirement available in this Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2019. And you will be the first person to know when the Recruitment starts proper.
Kindly drop your email and phone number on the comment box below for an update when Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 form is out.