How to Use Paytm App – Paytm App is very easy and fast to use. If you do not have an account yet, Get one here now and also download the App here. The use of Paytm App is enormous, Go through this page.
How to Use Paytm App Download
Paytm App can be used for the following:
- Adding/Sending Money
- Paytm Services
- Pay or Send
- Online Shopping
- Accept money
To become our Basic wallet user it is mandatory to download our Paytm App. Make sure to have the latest Paytm version. For Android is: v5.6.2 or later
Select the language of your choice from Hindi and English. In this example, we have selected English.
Add Money in 6 Simple Steps
- On the App, click on “Add Money”
- Enter the amount you would like to add.
- Tap on Add Money.
- Enter your card details here:
- 16-digit card number mentioned on the front of your card
Expiration or valid through month and year
- Last 3-digit mentioned on the back of your card, next to the signature panel.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- You can also add money through net banking and credit card here.
- Scan the QR code, enter the amount & send
- Scan QR Code
- Enter Amount
- Tap on Scan Code.
- Hold your phone close to the QR code to scan it.
- Enter the amount that you wish to transfer.
- Tap on Send. Your payment is transferred instantly.
Payment Using Mobile Number
- Enter the mobile number, specify the amount & send
- Enter the mobile number of the receiver and the amount to be transferred.
- Tap on Send Money.
- You will be redirected to the payment confirmation screen.
- Tap on Continue to make more payments.
- Enter bank details and amount, and send
Send to Bank
- Tap on Send to Bank tab.
- Enter the following details:
- Name of the account holder as mentioned on bank passbook or checkbook
- Bank account number
- IFSC Code – If you do not know the IFSC code, click Get IFSC Code and enter your city and branch name.
- Amount to be transferred
- Payment reason which is an optional field
Note: You can transfer a minimum of Rs.100 and a maximum of Rs to a bank at a time.
Recommended: Paytm Mobile Login, Sign Up and App Download
- Recharge your mobile number with Paytm
- Tap on Proceed to Recharge.
- Enter promo code if applicable
- Use Paytm Wallet
- Tap on Have a Promo code to add and apply cashback offers.
- Tap on Proceed to Pay to pay the recharge amount.
- Select Use Paytm Wallet if you want to use the available wallet amount.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- Shop online on Paytm and get amazing offers on all products
Use Paytm wallet, pay now
- Click on Use Paytm wallet
- Click on Pay now