How to Report Hackers to Facebook – Facebook and other social media account face a very serious problem of hacking account. Facebook has provided a very suitable means to report any malicious and unscrupulous activities that happened on your account. We bring to you How to report hackers to Facebook without delay.
How to Report Hackers to Facebook
If you are aware of a specific user on Facebook who is engaged in hacking other accounts, file a report regarding his activity through his profile page. Reporting such violations may be performed in a number of ways, depending on the situation. If either you or your friend’s Facebook account has been hacked, file a report through Facebook’s Help Center.
Also Check-Out: Important Steps to Take When Your Facebook Account Gets Hacked
1. How to Report a Hacker’s Profile on Facebook
You can actually report any suspected account which thinks doing a bad act or infringing in your Facebook account with these steps;
- Log into Facebook with your account details.
- Click on the “Search bar” text field and type the name of the profile you want to report for hacking.
- Scroll down and click “Report/Block This Person” in the left sidebar.
- Click “Unfriend” or “Block” depending on the situation.
- Hit on “This Person is Bullying or Harassing Me,”
- Click the drop-down menu and select “Other.”
- Facebook does not offer an option in this drop-down menu that applies specifically to hacking, but selecting this option is the best fit for that form of violation.
- Click the user’s name at the top of the page, type a report regarding the account hacking in the text field Finally, press “Enter.”
- The report is sent to Facebook developers.
2. How to Report Your Compromised Profile
Let Facebook know when your Profile has tampered with these steps below;
- Go to www.Facebook.com
- Type the account login details in the field provided.
- Tap “Enter.”
- Click “Account” in the top menu bar and
- Select “Help Center.”
- Click “Security” in the “Popular Topics” section.
- Click “I Think My Account is Compromised” in the Account Security menu.
- Wait for the response from Facebook
3. Video Of The Day
- Click either of the two security questions, depending on your situation,
- Click “Secure it here.”
- Click “Secure Account” and “Continue.”
- Complete each of the steps for securing your account, including changing your password, changing your email password, reviewing your changes and unlocking your account.
- Click “Done” to complete the process.
- The developers at Facebook receive a notification regarding your account being compromised.
4. How to Report Your Friend’s Compromised Profile
- Sign in to Facebook @ www.facebook.com
- Click “Account” in the top menu bar
- Select “Help Center.”
- Click the “Security” icon in the “Popular Topics” section.
- Select “I Think My Friend’s Account is Compromised” in the Account Security menu.
- Tap on any of the three questions depending on your circumstances
- Click on “File a Report.”
- Click your friend’s full name, his birthday, the email associated with his account and a description of the situation in the corresponding text fields.
- Hit on “Submit” to send the report to the developers at Facebook.
We believed this article was found useful? Let us know any issues concerning Report Facebook Hackers: How to Report Hackers to Facebook on the comment box below.
Kindly share with your friends on social media with the share buttons below.