Secureaccess.wa.gov Login page. Welcome to this article through which we are going to walk you through on the simple guideline on how you can easily access your login for Washington state.
Before we proceed to show you how to login to Secureaccess.wa.gov account, there will need to first look at what SecureAccess Washington services are.
About SecureAccess Washington
SecureAccess Washington is a central login that lets you access the online services of multiple state agencies. It’s often referred to as SAW and is a service provided by Washington’s Consolidated Technology Services.
Secure Access Washington – SAW allows businesses and citizens to access multiple government services through the Internet with a single user ID and password that they create and manage themselves, Authenticates users before allowing access to requested applications or services.
Before you can access secure access Washington account at Secureaccess.wa.gov login page, you will need to first complete the sign-up process and log in to secure access Washington. This platform has become one of the best platforms to gain employment and meet your needs.
On this article, we are only going to look at secure access Washington login and also how to create a SecureAccess Washington account. If you are familiar with SAW and still do not have an account then you need to create one now.
READ ALSO: How to Login to Your Geico Insurance Account
I do not intend to waste much time on this article so I have to be very snappy and straight to the point. If you have tried to sign up SAW before now and failed then this article is for you.
All you need to do is make sure you read to the end of this post to understand the secureaccess login very well. Now, let us see the login and sign up steps here.
How to Create a SecureAccess Washington Account
Before you can think of to login Secureaccess.wa.gov account, you have to first complete the SecureAccess Washington account sign up process. Here is how to sign up a free account.
Creating a SecureAccess Washington account is very simple.
- Go to SecureAccess Washington at https://secureaccess.wa.gov/ and select Create an Account.
- Click Start.
- Enter your personal information in the fields provided and click Next.
- Create a user ID and password and click Next.
- Review your information (You may want to print this page for your records). Click Next.
- Enter the security code in the field provided and click Submit.
- You’ll see an on-screen request to check your email for a message from SecureAccess Washington.
- Go to your email inbox, open the message and click the link to activate your new account. This link takes you back to SecureAccess Washington.
- Enter the User ID and Password you created in Step 4 above, and click Login.
Now that you have successfully completed the simple guideline on how to create a SecureAccess Washington account, let us walk you through on how to access Secureaccess.wa.gov login page with ease.
Secureaccess.wa.gov Login – SecureAccess Washington Login
Once you complete the registration process, the next thing is to log in to your secure access Washington account. Here is how to login to SAW:
- Go to secureaccess.wa.gov log in page at https://secureaccess.wa.gov
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click Submit
Congratulations! You have just completed secureaccess Washington login.
How to Set Up Employment Security’s Online Services in SAW
- Login to SAW using the guideline above on how to login to Secureaccess.wa.gov
- Select Add Services, then select the Employment Security Department.
- Click Apply, next to the EAMS service name. (EAMS is Employer Account Management Service. Use EAMS to file quarterly wage reports and pay taxes.
- Enter New User Information.
SecureAccess Washington Login Help
If you forget your Secureaccess.wa.gov login information such as a password or user ID, call the Consolidated Technology Services service desk at 888-241-7597.
EAMS Technical Support
If you experience technical difficulties with EAMS, call 800-565-4660 and select option 5. Phones are staffed 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
For your comments on this article about how to sign in to Secureaccess.wa.gov Login page, use the comment section below. Do not forget to share this post to your friends on Facebook and Twitter.