Skype login Account. In this article, you will learn how to install Skype app and most importantly how to log in to Skype Microsoft account if you already have an account. But if you don’t have an account yet, we shall also show you how to create a new Skype account here.
Microsoft Skype log in account enables you to video chat, send messages, and to make international calls. Skype account login also permits gives you the ability for screen and file sharing, transforming both professional and personal communication.
Skype can be used in various ways, that is for business meetings and even in the Classroom which offers live educational experiences for thousands of teachers and their students from over 235 countries, including Virtual Field Trips, talks with Guest Speakers, and Collaborative Lessons and Projects with other classrooms around the world.
Here, we are going to be taking care of two questions which are as follows
- How do I sign in to Skype
- How do I sign in to my Skype or Microsoft account without an account yet
But before taking care of any of the above questions, let us first look at how to login to Skype Web version in the subheading below.
Skype Web Login – Microsoft Web Skype Sign In
Skype, one of the most used business collaboration and video conferencing tools now has a web version. That means you have nothing to download and install.
- If you have a Skype account or Microsoft account, all you need is go to the Skype Web version
- Enter your login info and you are in.
- Click here to go to web skype login page.
Note: For easy Skype Web sign in, we recommend that you use Internet Explorer, Safari or Yandex browser instead of Firefox as this version is not supported in it yet.
Skype Login Account – How do I Sign in to Skype App
If you have already signed up for a Skype account and you want to login to your Skype app on your mobile phone or laptop computer, follow the simple steps below.
- Download the Skype app and install it to your Mobile phone or laptop computer at https://www.skype.com/en/
- Open Skype and click or tap Skype name, email or phone.
- Enter your Skype name, email or phone and select Sign in.
- Enter your password and select the arrow to continue. You’re now signed in to Skype.
Just with those simple steps, you have successfully completed your Skype sign in with the app and it makes it easy to stay in touch Talk. Chat. Collaborate.
How to Sign In Skype Without Skype or Microsoft Account
There’s no way you can complete a Skype Login account without first completing the Skype registration process.
- Visit Skype.com from your browser and download Skype.
- Then start Skype and click or tap Create new account.
- They will take you through the process to create your new account for Skype.
How To Create a Skype Account – Skype Registration
Once Skype has been downloaded, launch the installation by double-clicking on the software folder. Then, follow the instructions on the screen:
- Open Skype, and click No Account? Create One!:
- You can also choose to sign in with Facebook:
- If you do not choose to log in with Facebook, you will be prompted to select your country and enter your phone number. Do so, create a password, and then, click Next:
- You can also choose to create your account with your email by clicking Use your email instead:
- Enter your email address, create your password, then click Next:
- Once all of your information is saved, Skype will redirect you to its main platform, where you can add contacts and begin using the application.
In case after you have finished your Skype registration process and you are facing any kind of Skype login problem due to loss of Skype account sign in password, follow the steps below to reset your Skype log in password easily.
How do I Reset Skype Sign In Password?
Retrieving your Skype password is easy. First, you’ll have to have a Microsoft Account at live.com to be able to use Skype.
- Go to skype web login page and select “Sign In options“
- In the next window, click one “Forgot my Username”.
You’ll need an email or phone number that’s associated with your Microsoft account. Follow screen instructions and retrieve or create a new Skyp Login account password.