Snapchat Sign Up – If you have not created a Snapchat account, this the best opportunity to do so because this Snapchat Snapchat Sign Up tutorial guide is the easiest and simplest guide you can get. Before going into Snapchat Snapchat Sign Up. Read below for details
Snapchat is primarily used for creating multimedia messages referred to as “snaps”; snaps can consist of a photo or a short video, and can be edited to include filters and effects, text captions, and drawings.
Snapchat has a feature called “Geofilters” which allows special graphical overlays to be available if the user is within a certain geographical location, such as a city, event, or destination.
- Snapchat Memories: Memories allows snaps and story posts to be saved into a private storage area, where they can be viewed alongside other photos stored on the device, as well as edited and published as snaps, story posts, or messages.
- One snap per-day can be replayed for free; additional replays can be purchased using microtransactions.
Friends can be added via usernames and phone contacts, using customizable “Snapcodes”, or through the “Add Nearby” function, which scans for users near their location who are also in the Add Nearby menu.
- The “Lens” feature allows users to add real-time effects into their snaps by using face detection technology which is activated by long-pressing on a face within the viewfinder.
- Snaps can be directed privately to selected contacts, or to a semi-public “Story”. The private message photo snaps can be viewed for a user-specified length of time (1 to 10 seconds as determined by the sender) before they become inaccessible.
- The Snapchat app does not prevent screenshots from being taken but can notify the sender if it detects that it has been saved.
So Snapchat Sign Up/Registration is actually worth it because you are going to be meeting the community of people and have fun with them. In fact, all celebrities you can think of is on Snapchat and they are actually among the people you can meet after creating your Snapchat Account,
Snapchat Sign Up– How To Create Snapchat Account
Before going into Snapchat Registration, you need to download Snapchat App to your Phone whether Android, Apple, Blackberry or Windows Phone. Here are download Links for Snapchat.
Click the button below to Download Snapchat For Android APK
Click button below to Download Snapchat for Apple iOS
After Downloading Snapchat, Please Follow The Simple Steps Below:
- Launch Snapchat from your Home screen.
- Tap Sign Up.
- Enter your name and tap Sign Up.
- Dial in your birthday (no cheating!).
- Pick a username.
- Enter a (hard to guess) password.
- Enter your email address.
- Verify your account by hunting for ghosts in a grid of nine images.
How To Add Friends By Scanning A Snapcode
A Snapcode is a lot like a QR code. It’s a unique image that represents an individual Snapchat account. If you’re talking to a friend in person, or they’ve sent you their Snapcode, and want to add them to your Snapchat, it’s quick and easy to do.
- Center your camera on their Snapcode. (If they don’t know where to find it, just ask them to tap the ghost icon at the top of their Snapchat screen).
- Touch and hold on the image of their Snapcode.
- When it works, you’ll get a confirmation!
How To Add Friends Manually
- If you don’t have a Snapcode handy, you can add friends the old-fashioned way — by username!
- Tap Add Friends to see a list of other ways to add friends.
- Enter the Snapchat username if you have it.
- Tap on a Contact to add existing contacts who already use Snapchat (if you granted Snapchat access to your contacts).
- Tap Add by Snapcode if your friend sent you a screenshot of their Snapcode. (Snapchat will show you your camera roll with images it thinks might be a Snapcode at the top. Just tap the Snapcode screenshot to add your friend.)
- Tap Add Nearby if you and your friend(s) have “Add Nearby” open. You’ll be able to see their username and add them to your friend’s list. This is a particularly handy feature if you’ve got a big group of friends you’d like to add.
Hope this article was helpful? We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below: