How to access Spotify Web Player login page. Are you new to Spotify Web player and you want to learn how to log in to your Spotify Web player account so as to enjoy your music online using just your web browser, this article is here to give you the simple guideline on how to complete your browser Spotify web play account sign in process?
However, we are aware of the fact that just giving you the guideline to log in to your Spotify web player account is not just enough, so because of that, we are also going to how to listen to Spotify music using just a web browser. But before any of those, we shall first look at what Spotify Web Player is all about.
About Spotify Web Player Log In Browser
Spotify Web Player is possibly the most popular music streaming service. Spotify has a massive collection of songs with artists all across the globe. Spotify is the only music streaming service with the ability to play music online via a web-browser.
Spotify.com Web player log in page offers all users the access to millions of songs from all artist that matters to them (users). As they say that “Music is life” – and Spotify provides music, Spotify is music. So this means without a doubt that “Spotify Web Player is life“.
READ ALSO: How to Login to Your Juno Webmail Account
With www.Spotify.com web player page or App, you have access to a real-time moment to stream all kinds of songs and videos. As well get the latest music released right on your dashboard.
Browse Online Spotify Web Player Login
You can use Spotify web client on any major browser like chrome, firefox, edge, opera and many more. You can also still use Spotify on Mac computers using the Spotify application.
- To log in to Spotify Web Player account, simply open the link play.Spotify.com and sign in with your Spotify account.
This Spotify browser-based web player offers almost every feature found on the Spotify app. Using Spotify web-player you can create playlists, browse featured recommendations.
- Now to log in to Spotify web player account from, click on the “Log In” button as shown in the screenshot above.
- First, you have the option to either use your email address or username to login to your Spotify Web Player account. So enter your email address or username.
Then enter your password.
- Unckeck the “Remember Me” box if you are using a public computer to access your Spotify Web Player online account.
- Click on the “Log In” button. At this point, you should be seeing your account.
That was how to access your Spotify Web Player account using a web browser with your registered email address or username. Now you can also choose to use your social media account to sign in to Spotify web player. That is Spotify Web Player login with a Facebook account.
My Spotify Web Player Log In with Facebook
Spotify Web Player log in using Facebook account is the fastest way used to login your Spotify online web player account anytime you want it.
- The Spotify Web player Facebook login is simply to visit the official website www.spotify.com.
Then click on the “Log In”.
- Click on the “LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK“. button as you can see on the sreenshot above.
A redirection to the Facebook page to log in your Facebook account (or create a new facebook account)
- After you have logged into your FB account, a prompt or notification asking for your permission/approval to allow www.Spotify.com connect with your Facebook information.
- Select Yes, or Allow, as the case may be. Make sure accepting the connection to enable your login to Spotify.com complete successfully.
- At this point, you are redirected back to Spotify page. You can start checking out songs of your favourite artist and streaming them on the go.
Spotify Web Player Sign In With Spotify App
Using Spotify App to login on mobile devices is amazing and fastest because once downloaded and logged into your account, you won’t be asked to enter password or user ID each time you are performing the same task (to login Spotify page).
The first step to do is to download the latest app
- Download Spotify web player app on Android
- Download Spotify App on iPhone at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spotify
Please note that by clicking those links provided in the course of this publication about Spotify Web Player Login, there will be a redirect from our page to iTunes Store or Google Play Store to enable you to complete the process.