Import IPhone Contacts Into Gmail
Import IPhone Contacts Into Gmail- Do you know that you can easily transfer all your contacts in your iphone gadgets to your Gmail without stress?. We are here to show you how to Import IPhone Contacts Into Gmail/Export Gmail to Iphone Contacts, How to sync iPhone contacts to Gmail? How to back up iPhone contacts to Gmail? which basically means the same but been asked in different words. Details Below…..It is quit easy to move contacts from your iPhone to your Gmail account but first you have to make sure that the Google account is added on your iOS device.If you have done that all you have to do is to follow this guide below to export iphone contacts to Gmail
How To Export Iphone Contacts To Gmail – Import IPhone Contacts Into Gmail
Follow this steps by step written below to Import iPhone Contacts Into Gmail at ease.
- First grab your iPhone and tap the “Settings Icon“
- Tap your Apple account at the top of the screen.
- Tap iCloud to enter iCloud settings.
- Enable Contact Sync with iCloud and please ensure that the slider bar for the “Contacts” category is enabled (green).
- This will make sure your iCloud account is always synced with your iPhone.
- Navigate to iCloud.com, enter your Apple ID credentials and click the sign-in arrow.
- When signed in click the Contacts Icon.
- Select a contact. You can also hit Ctrl+A (on a PC) or CMD+A (on a Mac) to select all contacts.
- Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom left corner.
- Select Export vCard. A .vcf file will download.
- Open Gmail Contacts. If Google sends you to the Material Design version (which has a thick blue banner), click “Go to the old version” in the right menu.
- Click Import Contacts from the left menu. If you don’t see that, drag down the Hangouts menu by clicking and Click
- Choose File.
- Select the file that you just downloaded from iCloud and click Open. It will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder on a PC or Mac.
- Click “Import” to bring your contacts into Gmail. After a quick upload, your contact(s) will be available in Gmail’s address book.
Hope you have followed the guide above successful import iPhone Contacts Into Gmail. Do not forget to inform your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social media using the share buttons below.