Tips to Change Facebook Page Template – Do you wish to change or edit your Facebook Page Template? Are you looking for the right steps to use in order the do it well? Have you made several attempts but failed?. This page will clearly the how-to change Facebook Page Template on your own. Follow the guide below.
What is Facebook Page Template?
Facebook page templates are a recently provided tool; a lovely new range of styles provided by Facebook. It is a theme that shows the appearance of your Facebook page. When customers/users visit your page, the outward look of your Facebook Page which they see is your template. All Facebook pages by default come with a general template and many other templates that may suit your page name/niche and you can easily with to other templates anytime you like.
However, Facebook Page templates have default tabs and buttons designed for different kinds of Pages (for instance: a Restaurants & Cafes template for restaurant Pages). You can change your Page template at any time.
Tips to Change Facebook Page Template
Below are some of the Tips that will use to change Facebook Page Template at ease
- Go to Facebook official firstname.lastname@example.org Or CLICK HERE
- Login your account with your sign in details
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
- Below Templates, click Edit next to your current template.
- Click View Details next to the template you want to apply.
- Review the new buttons and tabs for your Page and click Apply Template.
- Click OK.
Hope you found this article is helpful? For questions and contributions about Tips to Change Facebook Page Template – Facebook Page Template, use the comment box below. You can kindly share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and GooglePlus.