How to Create Twitter Account – Create a Twitter account today and link with the numerous professional, celebrity, politicians and lots more that can change your life for good. Twitter is one of the social media which the celebrities and the high ranking people use for business and for relationship
Remember that creating a Twitter account can help you gain more clients, improve your brand’s visibility and notoriety. Don’t be afraid, create your profile and start tweeting, find followers and interact with others.
Recommended: How To Create Twitter Ads Account
With a Twitter account, you will introduce your image as a professional or as a company to a larger audience and at the same time, you’ll improve your visibility or that of your business’ online since you’ll be using new ways of transmitting your information. Register Today and Now
Let’s see how to create a new Twitter Account!!!
Twitter Account Sign Up/Registration
How to Create a Twitter Account
- Open the Twitter Sign up page @ https://twitter.com/i/flow/signup OR Click Here
- Provide the information needed in five steps:
- Your name, phone or email and password.
- When Twitter asks you for your name it is not your name, it is the nickname you want to use on your Twitter account.
- After adding your data and selecting your preferences, Twitter will send you a code so you can verify that you entered a correct email account or phone number.
- And the final step is to create your password. Make sure you will remember it and that it is 6 characters or more.
- Optimize your new Twitter account
Twitter will ask you to add a profile picture, write a bio and follow people. This is really important steps, as is the image you are going to transmit to other people with your Twitter account.
- Find followers on Twitter
Before finishing the process of creating your Twitter account, you will be asked to follow a minimum number of people. Luckily, there are millions of people with a Twitter account so it won’t be too difficult to find someone to follow.
From a business perspective, we advise you to follow users that can add value or be of any interest to your company.
For example, you can choose followers of a specific category or group, so it will be easier to follow users and professionals related to your activity. Science and Technology, TV and Movies, Politics and Government, Sports, Music or Entertainment are some of the groups of interest that you can access.
- Twitter Profile Photo
It’s not mandatory to add a profile picture, however, it’s highly recommended if you want to make a good impression for your business or companies.
Neglecting to include a photo on your account profile doesn’t show transparency or credibility and it will make it more difficult to reach your potential clients or followers. If you have doubts about what the size of your profile picture should be, click here.
- Your Biography
Your Twitter bio is also very important and you should focus on this part. You want to boost your company, emphasize the value that your business can add or what it makes it different from others. Don’t forget to introduce a URL (website, blog, LinkedIn profile, about me) so your potential audience can easily access your info or that of your company.
- Twitter Access
After completing all the previous steps to create your Twitter account, you can easily access your recently created profile and log in whenever you want. As we explained before, to get the most out of Twitter, you should have followers and follow professionals that you are really interested in.
You can synchronize your Twitter account with your email accounts or your accounts in other social networks.
For example, you can link your new Twitter account to your email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or AOL, so if one of your contacts has a Twitter account, they will appear so you can follow them.
Tips To Have Good Twitter Account
If you have already a Twitter account here you have some tips to follow and have a good Twitter account:
- Choose a Twitter user name: Choosing a user name is one of the most important steps when you are creating your Twitter account. The user name must identify either you as a professional or your company.
- Take your time and make sure that you find the best name possible to represent you or your company. However, if you decided to use the name that Twitter suggested, breathe easy, you can change your name any time and as much as you want.
- Try to find an original and attractive Twitter user name, always keeping in mind that it should represent your business. For example, you shouldn’t use the name “secret muffin”, when your company sells towels. You could opt to use the real name of your company always considering that the name can’t contain more than 20 characters.
- The ideal is to find a short name that is easy to remember.
- Try to be original without using words too unusual. Use a name related to your brand or type of business to the extent possible.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
There is a common mistake when users are creating their Twitter account. Many users feel comfortable when they complete all the steps that we just mentioned before, completely forgetting about how to manage their account and put it into use.
If you want to promote your company professionally we advise that you:
- Often enter your Twitter account: See the new notifications, find new followers and keep your profile updated with relevant info.
- Follow and you will be followed: Be open to following other companies that are related to you and that of your business. Find strategic collaborators.
- Comment and interact: Interact and you will get better visibility and more contacts.
- Use Twitter wisely: Respond to all mentions or questions that you receive from your followers.
In short, a business account on Twitter shows your more professional side. However, remember to always be yourself and display that authenticity that makes you unique.
Let’s hear your reaction about Twitter Account Sign Up – How to Create Twitter Account on the comment box below.