WhatsApp Web Sign Up Online Account is amazing, Creating a WhatsApp account online isn’t possible, You can’t sign up an online web account for WhatsApp because there is no official service available to do so. But, you can log in with an existing account and start using WhatsApp features online with your PC.
We will guide you on Web WhatsApp Sign Up Account Online and WhatsApp Web Sign In with an existing account and start using WhatsApp features online.
WhatsApp Web Sign Up Features
- Message your friends and family for free
- Whatsapp Voice and Video Calls
- Share Photos And Videos Instantly
- Document Sharing Made Easy
- Group Chat to keep in touch
- Security by Default
- Voice Messages to Say What’s On Your Mind
WhatsApp Web Sign Up Account Online-WhatsApp Web for PC
Download WhatsApp for PC Completely First
Go through the process you need to opt this method down here;
- First of all, you need to download an Android emulator. I am going to recommend using YouWave this time because it is a premium software.
- Start installing this software by going through the on-screen process and it will not take any longer than a minute to get ready.
- Start the YouWave and select your free trial offered for first 10 days officially.
Launch the Browser application from the menu now.
- Start opening website of Google play store. Use the search tool then to find the WhatsApp app.
- Click on the app and finally click on install option ahead of its play store’s listing.
- Once you press the install button, you have to log in with a Google account. This is just like an Android system. Just like you have to log in there so you have to log in here.
After the login, wait for a while and soon WhatsApp will be installed and it will be ready to use. The process is over.
You can now launch the WhatsApp app and sign up for a new account. Make sure you add a phone number which is accessible to you i.e. your own phone number. After sign up process and verification, WhatsApp will be ready to use right from your computer.
WhatsApp Web Sign In Account Online
You need to have WhatsApp installed and running on a smartphone first. Make sure that it is the latest version of the app.
- Open Google Chrome or Firefox browser on your computer or laptop.
- Go to the official website for WhatsApp Web.
- You will see a QR code there which needs to be scanned using the rear camera of your phone, but for that, you need to first pick your phone.
- And, open WhatsApp application. Now move into options and tap on WhatsApp Web. Now the camera will launch and you need to do the scanning thing.
- Open WhatsApp on your computer or visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- When prompted with a QR code, use the QR scanner within WhatsApp to scan it.
- To do so, open WhatsApp on your phone.
- For Android: In the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For iPhone: Go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- For Windows Phone: Go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code on your computer screen with your phone.
This is how you can log in into WhatsApp online and use it from the computer or laptop for free.
To log out of Desktop from WhatsApp
- Go to WhatsApp on your phone > Go to Settings or Menu.
- Tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Tap Logout from all computers.
We believe this solved your problems, for any other questions about WhatsApp Web Sign Up Account Online, let us know on the comment section below.