Windstream Email Login- The login process for Windstream email account is very simple. All you need are the username and the password. The Windstream login page is located at webmail.winstream.net – click the link to open the page in a browser window.
The Windstream email account comes with 50MB of storage space and can be accessed via a webmail interface or through email programs such as Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail. Most subscribers use the former method to check messages on their Windstream account. The same webmail interface will work for alltel.net, ctc.net or valornet.com email accounts too.
How to Access Windstream email login page and get to your account
- Visit Windstream Email login page HERE.
- Now enter the email login details (username and password)
- Click the “Login” button to get access to your messages.
- Please remember that the username is your full email address and the password is case-sensitive.
- FYI, you can also configure many aspects of the account via the webmail interface including setting up the ‘From’ and ‘Reply’ addresses, an email signature, vacation message and email forwarding.
Email login from Windstream.net site
An alternate way is to first visit the Windstream.net web site and then click the “Email” link which is located at top and the right section of the page – refer screenshot below.
Webmail email account login page can be accessed from the Windstream.net site through two links
Nowadays, when most email accounts come with GB of storage, the 50MB inbox space from Windstream is sorely inadequate. Many subscribers quickly exceed this allotted quota because it’s now becoming routine to exchange big files – digital camera photos, music and videos.
When faced with this situation, there are two things one can do – get rid of bulky messages or download the Windstream email to your computer using an email program (any email software will work as long as it supports the POP email protocol) – refer links below.